Super Smash Bros. Revoloution

Robot Commander

I seriously can't wait for this game? I am a huge addict to SSB. But with a new game what could happen?

Well first of all Nintendo has used their main people for characters so far and it brings up who their gonna bring this time. Well I have a bet these 5 characters are gonna be there:

1. Little Mac (Punchout)
2. Pit (Kid Icarus)
3. Cpt. Olimar (Pikmin)
4. Diddy (DK)
5. Wario (Mario)
Plus a new F-Zero Character

Now as for stages, Id like to see how they look on Revoloution. They need to bring stages of those characters I just said.

For Online its gonna be huge! So many players will be duking at it for SSB Supremecy.

Overall I think SSBR will be on of the greatest games ever. What do you guys think of this game?

i havent really been a fan of SSB. all i know is some animal crossing characters have gotta be there

This game will be amazing. SSBM has given me over 1000 hours of play and I hope this one does that too. As long as Pit is a playable character, I'm happy :D

I think they should put the following:
1. Dixie Kong
2. A metal mode(where U can fight as metal charecters)
3. Toad
4. Koopa
5. the owl and singing dog from animal crossing too. :twisted:

1.) Diddy Kong; he's the shit.
2.) Wario.
3.) Waluigi.
4.) YOSHI!!
5.) Jonathan Jones, why? He's just plain cool, that's why.
6.) StarWolf, maybe? I mean, Fox is already in there, why not his rival?
7.) Muddy from Mole Mania...
8.) Pit's a must.
9.) We need Shyguys.

Goraka said:
mileenafan7 said:
singing dog from animal crossing too. :twisted:

it's ALL about KK slider...

ethix, who is starwolf? i thought his rival was falco?
Falco's a part of StarFox and one of Fox's friends. StarFox, or rather, Wolf O'Donell is the leader of StarWolf a mercenary group. You can check it out here.

Kobra said:
Another SSB game? Can someone send me a link? I will die if this is true.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615412p1.html

If you saw the video of Nintendo's pre-E3 conference, you would hear the crowd cheering, clapping and full of smiles when they heard it.

One thing they should do with the new Smash bros. is get rid of a few guys. This is who I think should go:

Dr. Mario
Pichu
Ness
Jigglypuff

And they must change the moves of some guys since some of them are almost exactly the same. (C. Falcon/Ganondorf, Roy/Marth, etc.)

Also, I wouldn't mind having Starwolf as I always thought he was a cool rival to fight. As for the new F-Zero guy I thought of, I think it will be either Blood Falcon or Black Shadow.

Ethix said:
Falco's a part of StarFox and one of Fox's friends. StarFox, or rather, Wolf O'Donell is the leader of StarWolf a mercenary group. You can check it out here.

accordin to that site wolf hasnt actually made an appearence in any of the games tho, which brings me to think he isnt likely to be there. hell, as long as they leave tricky out i couldnt give a rats ass. actually, the prospect of kicking him onto incoming F-Zero cars is tempting...

Well one of the members of Star Wolf's group is in Melee because in the Corneria and Venom stage one of Star Wolf's Arwings is there shooting at you.

Tricky deserves some punishment as well as that friggen Slippy. I wouldn't be surprised if even Krystal was in it as well.

A friend of mine told me you might be able to customize your own fighter, kinda like the new Soul Calibur game. I'm not sure if he's right...but damn that'd be sweet.

I think it'd be fun if Scorpion or Spawn was in the game....just for giggles :p

Dude, I want Ermac in there so when a character throws an item at him, he would use his tele-powers to throw it back at the opponent. :lol:

I want simalar characters like Marth and Roy back in SSB again. Sword wielding charcters are awesome in my book.

I too am a huge fan of SSB and i cant wait for revolution.

I think sonic and/or tails even possibly knuckles would be sweet as characters. Also another F-Zero-X character. Also another pokemon and someone from DK.
I hope there are way more items too as i thought there was a lack of them in Melee. Further interactive levels should also be a feature.

Goraka said:
Ethix said:

accordin to that site wolf hasnt actually made an appearence in any of the games tho, which brings me to think he isnt likely to be there.

If you mean StarFox games then that is false.He was in StarFox 64 and, if you do the left side planets and not the right easier side, He is on Venom right before you fight Andross, he was pretty tough too. Now for the SSB, as Robot Commander said, his ship did fire at you in some of the levels.

For the rest of you guys who want Ermac and Sonic, its not gonna happen, For you see Super Smash Brothers has always been about the characters that have been in ONLY nintendo systems, Thats why you never see Megaman in it (even though he was a possibility for the first game) Because even though he started out on the NES,SNES and even went onto the N64, He was also on one sega system (I think) and now is mostly on the Sony playstation systesms, With the exception of the Game Boy Advance games and MegaMan Anniversary Collection.But still, Only those characters who started out and are to this day on Nintendo systems, can appear on Super Smash Brothers, sorry to burst your bubble like that, I always dreamed of having Sonic as a playable character.