Taking over the world and stealing souls,

Noob-Ermac

Click on it!
The value sucks because all i have is MS Paint.If you don't like it,i dont care,and i know why.

Not to brag, but that's what I use. And, that's what Gororules uses for his sprite edits. Great things can be done with paint (not that I have done any), as long as you put in time and effort.

Disappointed said:
Not to brag, but that's what I use. And, that's what Gororules uses for his sprite edits. Great things can be done with paint (not that I have done any), as long as you put in time and effort.

well i liked your scorpion DA sprite quite a bit. u did that in paint didn't u?

anyway paint is pretty much all i use. so yeah, u just need to spend a little more time on your fakes Noob Ermac. thats all it is. but im not saying this one is bad either.

Yeah, I used Paint for my MKD Scorp. :oops:

I'm thinkin' about touching him up a bit and putting him in a fake. Any suggestions on who he should be PWNing? (I'd make another of him in a battle pose)

Disappointed said:

Thats my cue!!!!! :wink:

bd3716fe.jpg

Disappointed said:

I do,but when ever i save my work it says: Saving into this format may cause some loss of color information.Do you wish to continue?
Then my work comes out blury.

Noob-Ermac said:
Disappointed said:

I do,but when ever i save my work it says: Saving into this format may cause some loss of color information.Do you wish to continue?
Then my work comes out blury.

Save it as a .jpg then, and not a .gif

MS Pain (yes, I purposely spelled it like that) is a bad way of creating fakes, IMO. Try to find some way to get Photoshop or Fireworks and you'll have a lot of fun, then.

RIPLIUKANG said:
MS Pain (yes, I purposely spelled it like that) is a bad way of creating fakes, IMO. Try to find some way to get Photoshop or Fireworks and you'll have a lot of fun, then.

Oh come on! using Paint is fun. It passes the time, and sure you can't really make them perfect, but hey...bfd ;)

acually paint hsa many uses and is great training. I used Paint to make fakes for about 2-3 years till I was sure I mastered all it can be used for, then I moved on to photoshop, now I have experiance in small pixle editing in paint and cheap ass effects in photoshop. :wink: