What game are you playing right now?

VII, though, looks amazing.

I didn't care for either the story or for the co-op of those 2 games.

I LOVED RE7, it has a lot of replay value too. Highly recommend it!

I forgot to mention that I actually did enjoy the Lost in Nightmares DLC on RE5. I wish the whole game had that setting. :eek:

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny (PSP)
Making my own character (me) as naughty and nice. ;)

Soul Calibur 2 (PS3)

Deadliest Warrior (PS3)

New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
New Super Luigi U (Wii U)

I honestly think Divinty is a spambot.

Just picked up Horizon: Zero Dawn. Story is boring(so far) but the gameplay is amazing. Beautiful graphics as well.

Soul Calibur V

Interesting game. Creating my custom character is fun but I did wish someone more serious would wield the staff weapon such as Seung Mina and Kilik (he's there but more as a weapon master who wields random weapons). Xiba's style makes me cringe because of his immaturity though I do like the Rhombus Rod.

Just picked up Horizon: Zero Dawn. Story is boring(so far) but the gameplay is amazing. Beautiful graphics as well.

Keep me updated if horizon gets better with the story and pacing since I'm not really feeling another open world game atm ( I still haven't finished FF15 yet) . I'm planning on picking up Nier Automata when I get off of work. Im in the mood for some crazy hack and slash platinum goodness!

Haven't picked it up yet (I was going to wait until it goes down in price), but let me know what you think of it when you finish it.

In the meantime, though, I've occasionally gone back to Rocket League and mainly playing Dishonored 2, with a few trophies left for the Platinum.

Currently, Gears of War 4, Left 4 Dead 2(PC), ACII(PC) and Brotherhood(PC). Way to much fun with those games

Nier Automata.
This game is really fun, but it can be really difficult when playing on Hard Mode. Heck, Very Hard mode is pretty much a one hit death mode. Definitely recommend this game.

Hello all i want to ask my opinion too, at this time i play GTA 5 and i like it much, pretty sure some more ppl do it too! helps me deal with anxiety and therefore I take less diazepam which is amazing for me.

Last edited: