What game are you playing right now?

Right now I am playing run 3 . That is a cool running game. Try and you will definitely like it. Right now I am at 75 levels! That is a good achievement! I think you can play it without hassles at http://run-3.com
That is the third part of Run. There are also previous versions which are cool. But they are a bit old. I used to play them before Run 3 showed up. That is Run 2 at http://run-3.com/run-2/
They are my favorite online games. And my favorite computer game is Assassin's Creed III. That is awesome! Thank you!

Currently playing Alien Isolation... a few notes

SCARY AS ... dear god, that first Xenomorph Encounter....
Hard as Hell.... you die quite easy and especially against Androids....
looks quite pretty on the PS4...

I'm currently playing Alien Isolation but I also picked up The Evil Within. Survival horror is f#%king back!!! AI is the most intense game I've every played. That damn Alien is no f#%king joke. He even runs through your flamethrower burst(if you use it too many times). This s#%t is brutally hard. Don't pick this up if you get pissed off easily or if you have bad nerves.

I've only played a few chapters of TEW but I'm digging it so far. It feels a lot like RE4.

Revolution X.

I bought the SNES port at a used game store (good thing I keep all of my old gaming consoles). I am ashamed of myself for missing out on that game...especially since that game has friggin' Aerosmith in it...AEROSMITH! My parents raised me with their music! In fact, I just heard my favorite Aerosmith song (Eat the Rich) in the dressing room level!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing through the game again on Hard Mode.
Definitely my favorite platformer of recent memory.

Damn, I can only imagine how it is on hard. It can be challenging at times but feels rewarding once you get to the end of a level.

What is your Nintendo ID? We will have to play something soon, Smash next month!

I just recently bought Skyrim so I'm kind of addicted.

Also, I realized that I horde a crap-ton of jewelry in my inventory :rolleyes:

I just recently bought Skyrim so I'm kind of addicted.

Also, I realized that I horde a crap-ton of jewelry in my inventory :rolleyes:

Im on the same, man. Skyrim is totally awesome :D

Bought Legendary, and you?

Sent from GT-S5830B in Netherrealm, where someone could use a call to tell Scorpion the truth.