What game are you playing right now?

im currently playing SSB on 3ds. just unlocked all the unlockable characters.

Im probably going to play resident evil 4 again. I do like every Christmas. its like a thing now I guess.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One version

Amazing game, naval battles/boarding ships, with Assassin's Creed flare. Doesn't get any better.

Rocket League

That game is addicting as hell, and it really helps that I also have my favorite car in the game to use (the Delorean Time Machine).

Final Fantasy VII (PS4 rerelease)

Although this Platinum is easy for me, it'll take me a while to get it because of the sheer amount of grinding I do in this game alone. (I grind to the point of getting 8 each of HP Plus, MP Plus, Long Range, Mega All, Master Magic, Master Summon, Master Command, All, and Ribbon, along with maxing out the stats of all my characters.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I was playing NBA Jam On Fire Edition and NFL Blitz on PS3 over the weekend.
I forgot how much fun those 2 games were.

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

I missed out on the Xbox 360 version but I picked up the Xbone version and it's just a lot of fun. It's basically a GTA with martial art fighting in Hong Kong.

Getting a handle on the driving aspect though, it's like the cars are on ice.

Was playing MKX on PS4, deciding whether I should start Fallout 4 or if I should start LittleBigPlanet 3.
Already bought plenty of LBP3 DLC without starting off..But Fallout is still in the plastic.

i have a new computer

i am now playing killing floor 2, battlefield 4 and rainbow six siege which is a very entertaining game, i recommend it

Bloody Roar (PlayStation)
Bloody Roar 2 (PlayStation)
Bloody Roar 3 (PlayStation 2)
Bloody Roar Primal Fury (Gamecube)
Bloody Roar 4 (PlayStation 2)