What game are you playing right now?

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

A LOT better then Skyrim. Side quests are great unlike the fetch quests you do in V. The guild quests especially.

Classic Doom played with the Skulltag Source port and with Plutonia 2 wad. What a challenge this is.

Last edited:
Dying Light. Just leveling up my character but I refuse to progress until that ninja outfit is available for DLC!

Turok: Battle of the Bionosaurs

For the Game Boy (using my Game Boy Color).

I'm actually testing the Turok game out since my Game Boy Color will be the video game I'll have when I go to the Philippines this March 21. I'm still looking for my MK4 dammit! Where did it go? I know I gave it to my nephew but he didn't play it. I was looking for it in my house, my aunt's house, and my sister's house. Still no luck. It's somewhere hidden. I'd want to play a fighting game too besides a shooting game.

The Turok would help me satisfy my craving for killing zombies and monsters.

I might need a fighting game for the Game Boy to help me get satisfied for my craving for playing an MK game. Any good fighting games for the Game Boy or Game Boy Color? As long as it'll work in the Game Boy.

Also, I hope I find a good fighting arcade game and zombie killing arcade game in the Mall of Asia as the arcade machines that is.

Sengoku Musou 2 HD Collection

Musou Orochi Z

Sengoku Musou 3Z

Sengoku Musou 3 Empires

Resident Evil Remaster
Resident Evil 5

Brutal Doom Enhanced Edition with the TNT wad on the GZDoom source port with a remastered soundtrack. What a extremely fun, gory mod and hard too. RIP AND TEAR!

this game is amazing
dynasty_warriors_8_empires_raw.jpg