What game are you playing right now?

Team Fortress 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening and Classic Doom every day pretty much.

Got both Witcher 1 and 2 enhanced editions on sale on steam for a great price at least 4 dollars in total I spent on both of them. Gonna play them after I beat Dragon Age Origins and Awakening on both my Dalish Elf and my Human Noble.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection much earlier. The whole Halo 2 Anniversary is astoundingly beautiful on the cutscenes and once rest is fully downloaded, I'm gonna watch Halo: Nightfall as that series is gonna have a major tie-in with the whole Halo 2 Anniversary and the up-coming Halo 5: Guardians in the future.

I'm playing 1 last round of Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, before I ship out my Gamecube and memory card tomorrow. :)
It's been nice, GC. :top:

Re: What game are you playing right now

Halo Master chief collection. I'm playing halo 2 and love the updated graphics and framerate!

MK9 will always be my favorite and most played game ever :love:. Training with Sonya now and damn she's hard.

Last edited:
MK9 will always be my favorite and most played game ever :love:. Training with Sonya now and damn she's hard.

Same here. I've been playing MK9 nonstop. Such a great entry.

My current goal is to see how many characters I can take in to expert ladder. My best results were with Kano. Tore it up.