What game are you playing right now?

There are way too many games I want that are releasing soon. Friday the 13th, Mighty No.9, Injustice 2, Pokemon Sun/Moon. Too many games and not enough money. What a bummer. For now a healthy mix of MKX, Injustice, and DCUO will satiate my gaming needs.

Skyrim with at least 46 mods installed. Makes the game a whole lot better. Two quest mods I've played: Helgen Reborn and The Forgotten City. Are great quest mods to have if you even have Skyrim on the PC that is.

Playing Halo 5 because it's part of the Free Play Days on Xbox Live right now. I eat my words on this game, I was way too stubborn to give it a try but it's really awesome. While they changed a lot, making it more fast-paced like COD and other twitch shooters, it just makes me better at the game than previous Halos.

Resident Evil Remastered - Working towards getting all of Chris' Achievements while playing on Hard Mode. Trying to get that Real Survivor Mode unlocked. Also, still trying to get that 3hr Trophy. I missed it by 8 Minutes so I gotta restart half way.

Also, I've been playing Splinter Cell Blacklist.

I just recently got Knights of the Old Republic and I'm playing that for the first time. Having a lot of fun with it!

Got Star Wars Battlefront two weeks ago and i'm playing like crazy. I'm loving it even more than MKX. I cannot stop playing it. Hoping they will add Chewbacca and Darth Maul as heroes/vilains on the next round of DLCs.

Palpatine is amazing to play! And the amazing thing is that they look exactly like their movie actors (one thing that made me HATE 007 Goldeneye on PS3 - Xenia is fvc*ing japanese)

Godzilla for PS4.

You know what, I love this game. Everyone says its terrible. Its definitley not a AAA game. So if you can get pass that, and if you're a big Godzilla fan, its actually a great game. Its simple and addicting mastering all the different monsters. I'm so close to the platinum trophy. Also glad that I didn't have to pay the full $60 on it.

Honestly, I enjoy it way better than Doom, which I bought for $60.

Scorch said:
I just recently got Knights of the Old Republic and I'm playing that for the first time. Having a lot of fun with it!

It's a classic. Way better then EA TOR. The plot twists in that game is awesome, blew me away the first time.

Got Star Wars Battlefront two weeks ago and i'm playing like crazy. I'm loving it even more than MKX. I cannot stop playing it. Hoping they will add Chewbacca and Darth Maul as heroes/vilains on the next round of DLCs.

Palpatine is amazing to play! And the amazing thing is that they look exactly like their movie actors (one thing that made me HATE 007 Goldeneye on PS3 - Xenia is fvc*ing japanese)
I'll buy if they include pre-Dark Side Anakin as DLC. I'm a fan of Anakin as a whole, not just either the good guy Anakin or Darth Vader.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'll buy if they include pre-Dark Side Anakin as DLC. I'm a fan of Anakin as a whole, not just either the good guy Anakin or Darth Vader.

Yes, Anakin would be great as well, but doubt it would happen. I haven't bought any DLC yet, they are very pricey here in Brazil. I paid R$100 (~$30) for the game, and the season pass is R$180 (~$55), lol. But i'm very tempted about getting Greedo, the bad thing is we can't buy a character separately.

Yes, Anakin would be great as well, but doubt it would happen. I haven't bought any DLC yet, they are very pricey here in Brazil. I paid R$100 (~$30) for the game, and the season pass is R$180 (~$55), lol. But i'm very tempted about getting Greedo, the bad thing is we can't buy a character separately.
Okay then, I'll just buy the Disney Infinity Star Wars game. I know that one has Anakin.

Shantae Risky's Revenge. And I'm currently purchasing God of War 3 Remastered since I missed it last gen. This Playstation Sale is lit.

I'm playing Saints Row 2 again on PC at the moment. Played with a partner last time, when it was online. Solo is a bit more difficult but I like the challenge. :)

Still trying to get better with Smoke in MKX and doing a new run of Dishonored, using Windblast and Stop Time to take people out.
From time to time I'll hop on Rocket League and play some games using the Delorean Time Machine.
These 3 games never get old, for me.