What game are you playing right now?

MK%20logo.jpg

MK9 is just fun to play

Last edited:
Just started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution last night. Not really my kind of game, but I'm giving it a chance.

Not enough explody-go-boom? Is this part of your broadening of horizons? :D

Rented Medal of Honor for a day. I loved the oldschool MoH franchise games, especially the original PlayStation release in '99, I played the crap out of that. I've got high hopes, though I think the controversy over being able to play as the Taliban in multiplayer is silly. No one complained when you could play as a Nazi.

Speaking of multiplayer, I won't be able to do any of that with this rental. THANKS AGAIN, EA. ****tards.

i just finished deus ex human revolution, great ending and great game, nice story too, it makes you think of the society we have now, anyway gonna try some batman later

Just finished the Medal of Honor (PS3) reboot campaign. It's actually pretty tight. I wish BF3's had been that good. The entire setup was pretty cool, as opposed to "ZOMG I'M GONNA STOP THIS CRAZY RUSSIAN DOOD AND HIS NUUUKE". And thank ****ing Jesus H Christ there were no QTEs at all.

mw3 and batman ac, great games. i seen an episode on g4tv and they gave the green lantern a really bad score which doesnt surprises me, its based off a movie.

sonic-generations.jpg

I traded my cousin Left 4 Dead 2 for this until next weekend and I'm loving it. Especially loving to play as Modern Day Sonic on the Sonic 1, 2 & 3 levels and classic Sonic on City Escape. You didn't have a childhood if you didn't play Sonic.