What game are you playing right now?

I'm jamming on Quantum break at the moment The time manipulation abilities are really fun it kind of reminds me of fear but instead of just slowing down time you can stop it rewind it and so on

Portal 2

After watching the Valve Robot Repair VR demo, I got the urge to go back and play it again.
Maybe a part of me just wishes that they would do Portal 3 for PS4 and X1, with modding capabilities.

Far Cry Primal on PS4. Recently got the Platin trophy. Now playing Alien Isolation. After that I finally start playing Arkham Knight.

Final Fantasy VIII. Again. Just came to Fisherman's Horizon.

I don't know why, but i really don't like most the the new games.
Especially when it comes to RPGs.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Just completed Chapter 9. Now I'm ready for the first Invasion Side Quest and then I'll be onto Chapter 10's mission.

Mix of new school and old school.

Gears of War 4 Beta(XBone), Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven(PS2), Classic Doom(Valiant and Vanguard PWads) , Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit(PC) and Doom 64 EX(PC)

I'm stuck playing Black Ops 3 and World of Warcraft because Farcry Primal kinda lost my interest despite I haven't beaten it yet, Overwatch's open beta doesn't start until next Thursday, Doom 4 comes out in two weeks...

Hopefully I can start doing more live streams once some of these games I'm getting comes out. I'd like to have more than 62 subscribers. -_-