What game are you playing right now?

Just Cause 3 and AC: Freedom Cry are free on PS+ for PS4 this month, so I'm downloading JC3 and I'll play it later on.

I never got JC3 when it first came out because it was reported to have a bunch of issues, but those were issues that have supposedly been patched.
I have PS+ basically because Rocket League sucks playing against the AI and I play it from time to time online with my cousin and brother.
I enjoyed the hell out of JC2, but if JC3 ends up not being enjoyable for me, I really have nothing to lose.

so many games, not enough time. when i get the chance i just slay nerds in quake champions and red alert 2 multiplayer. played some patrician 3 for a huge nostalgia trip. old games are the best.

Playing Attack on Titan atm.

Got this game today for 20$ from my local shop. I'm having a blast with this game & it's def. one of those hidden gems you have to play on PS4.

Nier Automata is about to be my first platinum soon. Definitely game of the year after playing that amazing ending E fight. This game is currently the greatest game I've ever played in my life, beating out Mass Effect 2 seven years later. I gotta try the original Nier and Drakengard games now.

Besides that, I bought Resident Evil Code Veronica X so I'll be enjoying that until Sonic Mania and RE Revelations PS4 remaster comes out.
Will be going back to Mass Effect Andromeda since I already bought it. Who knows, I might end up loving it just like I loved FFXIII. Also, I'm playing the Metal Gear Collection for the XBox 360 focusing mainly on MG1 & MGS3.

I told myself I wasn't buying anymore games until October...but sonic mania is looking mighty...mighty tempting....

Just played Life is Strange: Before the Storm (episode 1). I loved it! Kinda sad I have to wait to play the other episodes, but oh well. I highly recommend it if you enjoyed the original game.

Just finished UC4: Lost Legacy. Sh!t was amazing! Naughty Dog is seriously a talented group of individuals.

Great end credits song as well

Spoiler:
Borders by M.I.A

Last edited:
I'm currently enjoying the hell out of Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider.
On mission 4, at the moment, but it's nice to see this story arc being wrapped up.
Should be on the final mission in the next few days or so.

I've been playing Bloodborne and my God this game is fantastic. It is definitely not hard, but it does pull a lot of bullcrap that are intentionally placed in the game to make it seem like it's as hard, if not harder than, the first Dark Souls. Outside of that, I've beaten a majority of the bosses on the first try after beating Vicar Amelia. The first boss is tedious due to not taking a lot of damage and Father G just requires side-stepping between trees and tombstones while firing your gun to parry. Overall, I love it and I will platinum this game.

I tried Witcher 3 and put it down after the first 30 minutes. I tried to play Blood & Wine by itself and put it down after using the waypoint. I can't lie, idk what people find so great about it because the controls are trash and the dialogue trees are dull compared to other RPGs. I know people say its the "Side-Quest that lead to other side-quest" that makes it great, but Dragon Age 2 also had that. Then they say it's because the world is alive, but so is the world in Skyrim. So I'm still wondering what do people actually like about it that's different because right now it just feels like I wasted $20.

I tried Witcher 3 and put it down after the first 30 minutes. I tried to play Blood & Wine by itself and put it down after using the waypoint. I can't lie, idk what people find so great about it because the controls are trash and the dialogue trees are dull compared to other RPGs. I know people say its the "Side-Quest that lead to other side-quest" that makes it great, but Dragon Age 2 also had that. Then they say it's because the world is alive, but so is the world in Skyrim. So I'm still wondering what do people actually like about it that's different because right now it just feels like I wasted $20.

I think the appeal of Witcher 3 was the choices in the game have consequence; some happen immediately, others will affect the player later in the game. Choices are not as clear cut; opposing sides may both be at fault, or attempts at being a hero lead lead to an unfortunate conclusion. Compare that to most Bioware titles, where good and evil choices are very obvious...add to the fact the that evil paths are not as fleshed out hurts them even more. It's unlikely that you will get much out it if you only put 30 minutes into the game.

Last edited:
I think the appeal of Witcher 3 was the choices in the game have consequence; some happen immediately, others will affect the player later in the game. Choices are not as clear cut; opposing sides may both be at fault, or attempts at being a hero lead lead to an unfortunate conclusion. Compare that to most Bioware titles, where good and evil choices are very obvious...add to the fact the that evil paths are not as fleshed out hurts them even more. It's unlikely that you will get much out it if you only put 30 minutes into the game.

I remember falling in the skyrim hype when that game first released. After trying waaay to hard to like the game (20-30 hours, yes I know that was dumb lol ) I realized that it just wasn't the game for me. Skyrim was my first elder scrolls game so obviously (minus some gameplay footage ) I went in blind day 1. The lesson to learn out of this is to do your research thoroughly before buying any game. I know this goes without saying but just because something is popular and reviews well doesn't mean you will like it. I'm not saying skyrim is a bad game but it just wasn't for me. That how life is sometimes.

I remember falling in the skyrim hype when that game first released. After trying waaay to hard to like the game (20-30 hours, yes I know that was dumb lol ) I realized that it just wasn't the game for me. Skyrim was my first elder scrolls game so obviously (minus some gameplay footage ) I went in blind day 1. The lesson to learn out of this is to do your research thoroughly before buying any game. I know this goes without saying but just because something is popular and reviews well doesn't mean you will like it. I'm not saying skyrim is a bad game but it just wasn't for me. That how life is sometimes.

Most mainstream games (or the least the ones made in the last decade) don't interest me, so I already understand that not everyone will like a popular game. Skyrim was a game I was initially interested in since I favor RPGs. I expected some bugs, having played Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas. However, Skyrim turned out to be was more unstable than the games before it, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Anyways, kadell wanted to know why people like Witcher 3, so I answered accordingly. It's not a personal attack, although I question what he was able to get out of 30 minutes, given the fact that most RPGs (besides dungeon crawlers) usually takes several hours before things pick up. I was also curious about what dialogue trees in RPGs he is comparing to.