What game are you playing right now?

Then the Bethesda Conference is the next day so hopefully a DLC announcement will arrive then as well.

I'm hoping for that as well, given that the description for the 3rd Dishonored novel mentioned it being "weaved into additional digital content."

T7
I think this game is more fun than SFV.

I'm enjoying Tekken 7 as well. I understand some people complaining that it's just more of the same with Tekken but honestly between this and injustice 2 I haven't had this much fun playing fighting games since mk9. Both games are loaded with content something sfv screwed the pooch on big time at launch. On a side note It's weird having Tekken and Wipeout Omega collection release on PlayStation 4 in the same month it's like it's 1995 all over again lol

I gotta say, Nier Automata is my Game of the Year. Period. I love Persona 5 and all, yeah, but I love NA way more.

Wrestling Mpire Remix: created a wrestler named Flyin Ryan, then got my leg blown off in a dynamite PPV match. Woohoo?

I'm jamming it up on the crash banicoot n sane trilogy atm. I've never had so much fun (and being frustrated ) with a platformer since sonic generations. The games great so far but I haven't checked out crash 2 or warped yet. I had to take a break with this last level tho. I was getting pissed lol.

Went back to playing The Knife Of Dunwall & The Brigmore Witches, getting ready for when the standalone comes in 2 months: Death Of The Outsider. :)

Playing Crash N. Sane Trilogy. It's so fun and rage-inducing at the same time lmao. It's so much harder now than it used to be, at least to me.. part of that possibly involves the use of the analog stick instead of the D-Pad. (I know you can use both if you want, but my muscle memory kicks in and just goes to the analog stick.)

Anyway, I'm loving the nostalgia!

Played Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy with my sis. I never had the games back in the day, and oh my god, is it indeed frustrating. My timing has never been good though, and sometimes that's what it takes. We're stuck at that sky bridge level atm.

Played Subbie a bit in Injustice 2, got the gear from his Multiverse missions. He's kinda fun, but I think Maximilian Dood said it best - playing Subbie in I2 just makes me want to play Mortal Kombat 11.

Been playing some Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. I like the new job system, makes it a lot more manageable. I'm just not a fan of the fact that you first have to unlock spells and skills, and THEN you have to buy those things afterwards before you can actually use them. It makes sense with weapons and armour, but once my character has learned to do a spell or skill, it feels odd that I have to find a merchant who sells it first and then buy it before I can use them. :/
Otherwise, I'm having a good time with it. It's a beautiful HD remix of an already beautiful PS2 era game.

And I WAS going to play the new Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator (also known as DDADDS), but the devs ran into some last minute bugs they wanted to clear out first before launching the game. Completely understandable, and the devs are lovable people who I support, so I will remain patient and hope they fix the bugs soon so the game can be launched. Would rather have a delayed game without bugs than a play a game that was launched without having the bugs fixed. ♥

i might play some more Crash trilogy tonight. mabey Skyrim. mabey Doom. mabey Injustice 2. mabey Wolfenstein the new order. mabey Rise of the Tomb Raider. mabey the Bioshock collection. mabey the Uncharted collection.

Small indie game called Mortal Kombat X. Have gone back to it for a bit because Sub-Zero on I2 is getting me super hype for MK11, which'll probably let us customise characters.

It's a bit more fun than I remember, had mixed feelings about the gameplay before. Roster is mostly still garbo, though.

Earthbound. Super Metroid. Civ 1 (cause my computer is too weak to play civ 4-6). Game of Thrones. Injustice.

The main thing is, these emulators are some of the greatest gifts from God because lord knows it's hard to get an affordable copy of Earthbound on eBay. Last time I checked it was $384 for the cartridge (2015). That's what led me to playing emulators in the first place.