What game are you playing right now?

Persona 5. I didn't think it could or would the first 3 hours I played the game, but after literally over six hours in it has already surpassed Persona 4 Golden.
-Much Darker than P4, and this is during the very first dungeon
-Heavily Improved MC
-Really Interesting Cast with a much different dynamic than P3 & P4's.
-Hold-It System is very entertaining and sometime hilarious.
-Manual Save in safe rooms and during Real World roaming.
-Memorable music (mainly the opening and Last Surprise aka the Battle Theme)
-Larger Overworld
-More Adults for S-Links (P4 only had Margret)
-Auto-Heal
-Baton-Pass System
-Stylized Art (Like a heavily updated Catherine)
-Fluid combat-to-navigation transitioning
-More Modern due to time-period and city location
-Realistic Jobs (not like the S-Link specific job or folding envelopes).
-New Book Rental System
-New Ranged-Weapon system
-Stealth mechanic that works better than FFXV's

I don't know what more I can say about this game. I was gonna skip it or get it later, even though I recently played Persona 4 Golden for the first time ever. Only reason I got this day 1 is because I made a promise to myself that if Rise turns out to be a great character and not some fanservice whore like I expected her to be then I would buy P5 day one regardless of the release of ME:Andromeda. I don't regret the purchase at all.

Fire Emblem Echoes

Bruh, idk what they were trying to accomplish with Awakening and Fates, but the prologue of this game is leagues better than the full versions of Awakening and Fates.

I had a Resident Evil marathon for a month or so. Played through Resident Evil (ps4), Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, and Resident Evil Code Veronica X. I could finish Code Veronica X because I left a key item at the beginning where I can't get to anymore. Was close to the end of the game too. Very infuriating. But those are all great Resident Evil games.

But right now, my free time is all on Injustice 2 as most you are playing too.

Dishonored 2 with the button assignments for L1, L2, R1 and R2 to properly match the Control A set-up from the 1st Dishonored.
I may go back and play The Knife Of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches again, as I have a feeling that we'll get some Dishonored 2 DLC announced at E3 relating to either Daud, Meagan or both.

i think im gunna go back to playing Dishonored 2. i still havent finished it lol. i think im on the last level. it looks that way.

Tekken 7 ps4 and injustice2. I finally got my benQ monitor and sound system working. I couldn't be happier.

Which level is it?
Is it the Grand Palace?
If so, there's 1 more mission.

i'm back in Dunwall. I wasn't very far into the mission. I gotta choose between doing damage to clockwork soldiers with my regular attacks or doing more damage to magic enemies. Which one do you think will be better?

i'm back in Dunwall. I wasn't very far into the mission. I gotta choose between doing damage to clockwork soldiers with my regular attacks or doing more damage to magic enemies. Which one do you think will be better?

Ah, yeah, that is the last mission.
You mean with the Masterwork blue-print to pick between witches and Clockworks?
I tend to pick the Clockwork Soldier upgrade for that blue-print, but that's because I like to shoot their heads / optical lens off and watch them kill the witches for me. :laugh:
Sometimes I like to cause chaos and see how the world reacts.
Particularly in the dust district, I like to cause the factions to go at war with each other.

now I am playing Vampyr. It is strange that in spite of the game’s diversity in the industry, there is no well-deserved vampire simulator. Among famous video games, only Skyrim offers exciting gameplay, based on vampire’s life. Nevertheless, thanks to Dontnod Entetainment, gamers will get vampire simulator of brand new level with interesting bloodthirsty scenes.
The game starts in the dark and atmospheric world of London city where the main hero is the doctor who is able to accept the vampire transformation. The gameplay includes the abilities of Dishonored game and close-in/long-range combat according to the enemies.

[MENTION=28527]JuliaRush[/MENTION]
I had been keeping an eye out for that game as the premise seemed interesting, but hadn't heard of a release date for it.
How did you play that game already?
Did it have a demo?
Speaking of vampire games, it would be cool to see a new Legacy Of Kain game, though I doubt it'll happen.

At first I was gonna spend my Birthday playing Persona 5, but now that you brought up Dishonored 2 I'm gonna spend the day finally beating the game with Emily, and maybe with Carvo right after. Then the Bethesda Conference is the next day so hopefully a DLC announcement will arrive then as well.

Also, [MENTION=28527]JuliaRush[/MENTION] how the freak did you get to play Vampyr so early?