What game are you playing right now?

Damn, I can only imagine how it is on hard. It can be challenging at times but feels rewarding once you get to the end of a level.

What is your Nintendo ID? We will have to play something soon, Smash next month!

Yeah Hard mode is rougher than the original DKC games. No checkpoints, you only get to use one monkey, no items, one heart and some of the KONG letters are in different places. But the cool thing about it is you get to play as any of the solo Kongs you want.

I had to look up my ID lol. Captain-Planet69

I just recently bought Skyrim so I'm kind of addicted.

Also, I realized that I horde a crap-ton of jewelry in my inventory :rolleyes:

My house in Wilhelm has a shit ton of jewels on the floor. Every time I get a nice amount, I go to the crib and drop them :pimp:

while im on vacation im playing a stack of games
1. the evil within
2. alien isolation
3. bayonetta 2

...........so good.

while im on vacation im playing a stack of games
1. the evil within
2. alien isolation
3. bayonetta 2

...........so good.

So how are you liking Bayonetta 2 so far? I've played 2 hours, it's okay, non-stop action, but I wasn't impressed enough to put Shadows of Mordor aside.

I've been getting back in to Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

Does anyone else play? I wouldn't mind having a team to spare me from going in to the unknown lobbies.

So how are you liking Bayonetta 2 so far? I've played 2 hours, it's okay, non-stop action, but I wasn't impressed enough to put Shadows of Mordor aside.

I put in roughly 3 hours in...I think it's amazing non stop action. The gameplay is smooth as butter and the fact it comes with the first game makes it a no brainer. I've never played shadow of mordor so I can't comment on it but I loved the first bayonetta despite the fact I played the shitty ps3 version and the sequel is more of that but better IMO so yeah.

In preperation for MKX, I've been playing some mad UMK3 and MK9. There was a new player in KOTH that I killed with only using sweeps :lol:
I got up to 14 wins in KOTH till someone Kung Lao'd my anus. I despise that character now. Two combos=death

I think I'm going to hunt down MKT and MK4 for ps1 now.

Enjoying Watch_Dogs on PS4 right now. Best. Open. World. In. Da. Wurlz.

I apologize, but that's what I thought when I first played. Afterwards it just felt like just another open world game. Very very similar to GTA. If I watched someone playing it, not knowing what it was, that's what my first thoughts would be.

In preperation for MKX, I've been playing some mad UMK3 and MK9. There was a new player in KOTH that I killed with only using sweeps :lol:
I got up to 14 wins in KOTH till someone Kung Lao'd my anus. I despise that character now. Two combos=death

I think I'm going to hunt down MKT and MK4 for ps1 now.

I apologize, but that's what I thought when I first played. Afterwards it just felt like just another open world game. Very very similar to GTA. If I watched someone playing it, not knowing what it was, that's what my first thoughts would be.
I've actually got both games for N64 AND PS1. Unfortunately, I have no intention of parting with any of those copies because I love my MK games too much.

I wish I could've played KOTH with you, but on Sunday, football takes priority for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I've actually got both games for N64 AND PS1. Unfortunately, I have no intention of parting with any of those copies because I love my MK games too much.

I wish I could've played KOTH with you, but on Sunday, football takes priority for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'm going to check the game stores around my area for MKT and MK4 before I look online.

No worries, I'm almost always online and down to fight.
It would be refreshing to play with you, who plays right. I'm tired of resorting to cheapness to counter other cheap new players. I'm still laughing about the sweep fest I pulled on this guy who would only block and throw spears. :lol: