What game are you playing right now?

You have it? Awwwesome!

Right now, just working on finishing it, but, would be up for some co-op shizzle when I finish it, which will probably be this weekend.

You have it? Awwwesome!

Right now, just working on finishing it, but, would be up for some co-op shizzle when I finish it, which will probably be this weekend.

We'll have to play sometime shortly after the weekend because my birthday is this weekend and I'm going to get The Last Of Us. But once I bet that, then we'll definitely tear up some SR3 co-op.

Finished Metroid Prime 1 and 2. Was going to play 3, but screw it, I'm not ready to put down that gamecube controller just yet.

So I decided I'd Play some Star Wars Bounty Hunter instead. Holy hell talk about an underated game. Hadnt played it in years, and it still plays great. It's overall level format is typical old school Lucasarts platforming and shooting. Fans of star wars games will get what I mean. It reminds me a lot of Shadows of the Empire, even got a jetpack.

And the lock-on, strafing, and acrobatic weapon based combat sorta reminds me of Ratchet and Clank too. Just a great game. Was honestly expecting it to age poorly, but I'm surprised at how smooth the gameplay and controls still are. The reviewers were morons when it came to this game back in 2002.

Only downside is they didn't give you a Boba skin for completing the game or something. That woulda been sick.

Street FighterXTekken reminding me how much I suck at Capcom fighters but Chun Li,Asuka.Ibuki and Julia keep calling me back QQ...

Getting back to playing MK9. ;)
Gotta get back to training with Sub-Zero, Nightwolf, Rain and Shang Tsung.

Dishonored has kept me away from MK9 for so long.

I just got back into Assassin's Creed and I'm playing Brotherhood. IMO, Brotherhood was the best AC game they made. II was amazing in it's own way, but with Brotherhood, the combat was fine-tuned and the story was awesome. Revelations is still a great game, but the tower defense thing was a gimmick. An ACIII..... It was good, but not as stellar as I hoped it would be.

Honestly, Ubisoft should have waited a couple years before bring out ACIV. :p

I just got back into Assassin's Creed and I'm playing Brotherhood. IMO, Brotherhood was the best AC game they made. II was amazing in it's own way, but with Brotherhood, the combat was fine-tuned and the story was awesome. Revelations is still a great game, but the tower defense thing was a gimmick. An ACIII..... It was good, but not as stellar as I hoped it would be.

Honestly, Ubisoft should have waited a couple years before bring out ACIV. :p

50-cent-driving-away-with-patrick.gif

Getting back into DR2 with my friend.

Also playing Poker Night 2. I really want that GLaDOS avatar prop.

soul_calibur_ii_frontcover_large_ciq8yOn3T3r6Wig.jpg

Playing Weapon Master mode. Got all the Legendary and Joke weapons, and still playing it lol. I dunno if I would beat my original GC(Gamecube) rank which is level 76. I can't top that.

Last edited:
Portal was the reason that I also bought the Orange Box last year. ;)

The hype for Portal 2 was out when MK9 came out (both were released on the same day), and I was like "Screw it, there's no way that I'm getting Portal 2 over MK9."
Got The Orange Box last year and beat Portal 1, and a month later I got Portal 2.