What game are you playing right now?

To hell with the superhero games.
I was thinking of picking up Just Cause 2.
Game looks SIIIIIICK!!!
How did I not know about this game?
WTF?

Skyrim, I've been joining all the factions because their quests are funner than the main storyline IMO. I'm in the Companions, Stormcloaks, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild and the College of Winterhold. Now all there is to do is make my decision for the Grey-Beards or Battle-Born

I'm going to play Left 4 Dead 2 then Gotham City Impostors, then I'm going to practice the game of life

^ At Gamestop it should be around $19.99

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/just-cause-2/75650

here it's at Gamestop, it looks cool.

I got it for $17 used at GameStop today.
Can't wait to try it out later, when I get home.
I love games in which you can be sadistic or destructive, and Just Cause 2 seems like it's right up my alley.

I still have fun with Burnout Revenge from time to time, just because I can cause chaos. :-D

I got it for $17 used at GameStop today.
Can't wait to try it out later, when I get home.
I love games in which you can be sadistic or destructive, and Just Cause 2 seems like it's right up my alley.

I still have fun with Burnout Revenge from time to time, just because I can cause chaos. :-D

Ftw, :congrats:

Realm of the Mad God.

Go get it free on Steam.

85 player MMO that is a 8 bit point and click top down shooter. Looks like old school Zelda.

Realm of the Mad God is the first ever cooperative MMO bullet hell shooter. Fight monsters in groups of up to 85 players! Dodge blasts from devious monsters while you work with friendly teammates to take down the Mad God himself.

lens15676031_1290415603Realm_of_the_mad_god_-_On