What game are you playing right now?

I just got into League of Legends. Does anyone else play? If so, add me on Skype at Switchblade922.

My name on LoL is "CoqNokkur". Seriously...

Last edited:
Went back to WWE '12.

Finally finished the second part of the RTWM and the third part is the most interesting by far so glad I don't have to suffer further as Sheamus or Triple H.

Pokemon emerald. Must evolve shiny shelgon into shiny Salamence. I'm not putting it down until I do.

resident evil revelations! its awesome. im also playing ac revelations (lol revelations and revelations). i gotta go back to mgs 2 and 3 sometime. oh and im playing mass effect 2 again. im doing another playthrough before mass effect 3 is out.

The Simpsons arcade.

I just need to finish it with Homer.

One trophy you need is to beat the wrestler without dying....and I only had to hit him once or twice more to get it and I died.

I played this way back when it was in the arcades and I forgot how goddamn hard it is, even on easy. It's not impossible but you get easily frustrated because their weapons/Homer's fists have such short reach.

Sonic Generations

great game but too short. Playing the same few levels they give you over and over again will get boring so I'll have to stop playing it so much.

Nothing right now but I've been playing Pokémon Black since I bought it Saturday after exchanging SoulSilver for it (only paid a $10 difference since SoulSilver was used & Black was brand new). Haven't really been playing the PS3 since I got it..

Playing Jade Empire on my 360. On to Chapter 3.

Hey Shirayuki!! How's the Gotham City Impostors game? Is it worth getting.

Sorry I didn't see your post VFD! D:

Gotham City Impostors is FULLY worth getting.

The only thing I can complain about is connection issues and lame ass matchmaking.

And guess what? That's all being fixed soon in a FREE DLC with new weapons, costume parts, and a new map and all the patches.

Gotham City Impostors gets a 9/10 at its present state and will get a 10/10 when it's fixed and polished. It's my favorite first people shooter at the amazing value of just 15 dollars.

Got any questions? Feel free to ask dude.