MK2 Rev 1.4

Jion_Wansu

I was playing this last night and put the game on 5 (very hard), picked Kung Lao. When they show the battle plan I entered the cheat for player 2 to be jade now....what happened next were some weird glitches.

on the dead pool stage the left side of the screen was scrambled...Jade is no one except a shadow. Then i pressed some attack buttons and the game reset itself to Kung Lao VS Kung Lao on the dead pool stage, but they were both AI controlled. Kind of boring fight since they both "turtled" and sweeped, threw hats, threw eachother....and after round 3 it went to "Round 4 fight" I watched until I finally said screw it and reset the game. When the game was at Round 7 Fight. I went to record and playback input to record the glitch, but when I tried to duplicate the glitch the screen just went black with the background music playing.....oh well, better luck next time.

Also, anyone know if Rev 1.1 is emulated yet?? I wanna do the Shang Tsung on the ceiling glitch...

There are just some MK PCBs that will never see the light of day again, because they were either used for some other game or revision, or packed away in a warehouse never to be touched or seen again.

MK2 1.1 beta is most likely one of these, as is UMK3 WaveNet and MK4 Road Tour. In fact, I don't think it will be very easy for people to get 1.1 and 1.2 of MK4 right now, either.

juergen said:
I was playing this last night and put the game on 5 (very hard), picked Kung Lao. When they show the battle plan I entered the cheat for player 2 to be jade now....what happened next were some weird glitches.

on the dead pool stage the left side of the screen was scrambled...Jade is no one except a shadow. Then i pressed some attack buttons and the game reset itself to Kung Lao VS Kung Lao on the dead pool stage, but they were both AI controlled. Kind of boring fight since they both "turtled" and sweeped, threw hats, threw eachother....and after round 3 it went to "Round 4 fight" I watched until I finally said screw it and reset the game. When the game was at Round 7 Fight. I went to record and playback input to record the glitch, but when I tried to duplicate the glitch the screen just went black with the background music playing.....oh well, better luck next time.

Also, anyone know if Rev 1.1 is emulated yet?? I wanna do the Shang Tsung on the ceiling glitch...

Have you even kissed a girl yet?