Question about the bloody knife in Orderrealm E-6

Redial

I had beaten Hotaru to get the Kamidogu in the courthouse. Outside of the courthouse, there was a bloody knife. I went to get it after I had spoken to Damashi. I completed all the side missions in Orderrealm on the side quest sheet, then I saw the knife. Does anyone know what the knife is for? Thanks :)

Redial

It's supposed to be evidence for a murder trial that was taking place there. I never did anything with it, but apparently you could submit that evidence to some group of people that was working on the trial. There's also a journal that serves the same purpose.

well the knife is evidence if the man killed some person and the journal
is an evidence if the guy is innocent the only difference is if you give the guard the knife you get more koins than the 1 you give the journal

Thanks for the response. I figured that the knife had tied in to the journal. However, I've already given the journal to the guardsman and received the koins. I looked for the guardsman and the suspect later on, but couldn't find them. This mission reminds me of the key that I found in the village. Give the key to the boy and get 50 koins or keep it for yourself and get many more.

Once again, thanks. :)

Redial

Re: Oh snap . . .

TOBY said:
Actually, OJ is in the game, you gotta find him in Orderrealm H-6

wow, the karma system has taken a turn for the worse!
Since when did you get points for a good joke that could misslead someone into believing something that isnt real? I think i should get points for my zelda post....oh and kochal...... lol

Re: Oh snap . . .

The 7th Number said:
TOBY said:
Actually, OJ is in the game, you gotta find him in Orderrealm H-6

wow, the karma system has taken a turn for the worse!
Since when did you get points for a good joke that could misslead someone into believing something that isnt real?

Seriously, what the hell is that? Is it possible that you meant to give me the Karma and gave it to him on accident? Me confuddled. :?