Official Xbox 360 Thread

Woa, not fake! ;)

contro1uv.png

dghfh1cj.png

The controller is kinda Gamecube + Ps2, heh.

Disappointed said:
The only thing I don't like about it is that it looks like it's only got two controller ports. :(
I only see one port but I think since they are wireless all four can be connected to one port.They wouldnt take four slots away.

Yeah, I noticed that now. Plus, I guess all the controllers are going to be wireless. I now officially want one of these. :)

sweet_tooth said:
BYoung said:
Those two slots look like they say "Memory Card" on them.
Yeah those are the memory card slots but the black think beside it is probaly where you plug in the wireless controller.
More than likely that will be for the cam, or the remote.

I just noticed the 40GB on the top of it. So i'm guessing they are still offering it with a hard drive than.

Those slots are for the memory cards. The controllers are wireless and you can get up to four controllers. Good move.
On paper, the Xbox 360 is like 5 times more powerful than the current Xbox. Impressive but so far the games shown surely don't use the the power of the machine. I will still wait for the PS3 before making a purchase.

So far my pick for a new console is Xbox 360. I'd love to see the new games for it. So far the only games for it are:

Perfect Dark Zero
The Godfather
Kameo: Elements of Power
Project Gothem Racing 3
Ghost Recon 3
A new Tony Hawk game
Call of Duty 2
Quake 4

Rumored

Soul Calibur 3
Halo 3
True Fantasy Live

And a couple more I forgot. Frankly I don't care if memory cards are needed and I really like the idea of standard wireless controllers. I think the controller looks just like the Xbox one. They better keep it like that unlike when Xbox came out and they had controllers perfect for Andre the Giant.

Well, that was kind of a given.

I mean, seriously...would you release a game that you KNOW is going to do extremely well on a system that's going to be outdated in just a couple months?

Plus, there's no set date on when Halo 3 would come out anyway.

Robot Commander said:
So far my pick for a new console is Xbox 360. I'd love to see the new games for it. So far the only games for it are:

Perfect Dark Zero
The Godfather
Kameo: Elements of Power
Project Gothem Racing 3
Ghost Recon 3
A new Tony Hawk game
Call of Duty 2
Quake 4

Rumored

Soul Calibur 3
Halo 3
True Fantasy Live

And a couple more I forgot. Frankly I don't care if memory cards are needed and I really like the idea of standard wireless controllers. I think the controller looks just like the Xbox one. They better keep it like that unlike when Xbox came out and they had controllers perfect for Andre the Giant.
There is to be rumored a Halo 2.5 directors cut, but there is no solid proof of it, yet!