Official Xbox 360 Thread

Have you seen the bundles that gamestop is selling for the Xbox 360 :shock:

Ultimate bundle $1199.83
Gold bundle $899.88
Silver bundle $799.90
Core Bundle $699.97

When I first saw the prices I thought microsoft or gamestop(whoever decides on the bundles) is absolutly CRAZZZZZYYY. The more I look at it the Core,Silver make a little sense. Your most likely eventually going to buy all the products they come with. But I don't undestand the Ultimate and Gold. That's an enormouse amount of money to buy games that for all we know could not be that great. I personally wouldn't even buy the core bundle. But I would however buy the xbox with a hard drive for $399.99 and one game.

I think the price difference between the core system and the system with a hard drive is insane. Since when does a fucking hard drive cost $100? That thing better be a few hundred gigs at least.

Those bundles, though... Wow, I think I may have soiled myself.

Well yeah of course. Basically, if your the person that wants to buy just the system and maybe a game, something like that, then pre-order in the store. Ever since the Sony PSP, online gamestores have gone to the bundles since they know they will get a limited supply of systems so they bundle to filter out the people that want to REALLY get one vs the people that just want a system or maybe an extra system to resell on ebay. I do agree bundles are kinda crazy cause launch titles aren't always the greatest. Yeah you can do the Omega Bundle for 2G which has everything for XBOX360 release day on that day. LOL. Our EBgames store has already did there first shipment over a month ago, which was a total of 40 units. I am one of those 40, rock!!! Anyhow, XBOX360 should be good.