Johnny Cage

our pal john sint dead and hes probably gonna be in the next mk game cause if u finished ermac's or liu kangs ending, u can c their souls were free from the dragon king.

Johnny is dead. He's just been resurrected for all of the sequals so he can help his friends. In the third he was able to inhabit his body because the Earth's heavens kind of went on lock down after Outworld started merging with Earth Realm

cage will never die! he was only killed off based on Daniel Pesina 's breach of midway contract,(and the MK2 comic?) for the sake of missing no characters out of trilogy they filmed chris alexander in pesina's place...
midway themselves must dig the character by putting him in MK4 (even shang tsung wasn't in that)then mk5 too, i think to give mk deception a change of characters they left him out,as MK DA and MK deception have roughly the same fighting engine (as Nightwolf has Tae kwon do where sonya had it in the previous game etc...) But Cage is back in shaolin monks! Perhaps as Cage's story is closely following liu kang's around MK2. You know i heard cage was killed by Kintaro! was that what took place in John Tobias' MK2 comic?
Anyway i love cage and i'm sure he'll be in MK7 well here's hoping!

Cage is my favorite character. He may be an actor and wisecrack, but he has skills and isn't afraid of a fight. 8)

soapyhoppus said:
cage will never die! he was only killed off based on Daniel Pesina 's breach of midway contract,(and the MK2 comic?) for the sake of missing no characters out of trilogy they filmed chris alexander in pesina's place...
midway themselves must dig the character by putting him in MK4 (even shang tsung wasn't in that)then mk5 too, i think to give mk deception a change of characters they left him out,as MK DA and MK deception have roughly the same fighting engine (as Nightwolf has Tae kwon do where sonya had it in the previous game etc...) But Cage is back in shaolin monks! Perhaps as Cage's story is closely following liu kang's around MK2. You know i heard cage was killed by Kintaro! was that what took place in John Tobias' MK2 comic?
Anyway i love cage and i'm sure he'll be in MK7 well here's hoping!

Lack of enough full stops... Repeatiness of info... Okay... o_O' I think I just about translated that that. He wasn't killed in the MK2 comic just beaten. Everyone in MK2 is alive at the end of it. :)

Anyway, like the movies the comic have nothing to do with the games... So yeah... They are not important.

As for MK4. Shang wasn't in that for the same reason more or less most other characters weren't in that. It simply didn't concern them. Kahn was beaten, and the Earth realm was just defending itself from a nasty fallen Elder God. Ack! headache! I can't be bothered to explain this more. Someone else can try. ¬_¬'

Anyway what I was gonna say is this. They get round killing off Cage every game by saying that he dies in a movie he makes of the tornement (which is cheating!). Or some rubbish like that. In MK:DA Johnny decided he was fed up with it and went on his own company or something.

Actually for DA, Johnny was filming a movie called The Death OF Johnny Cage. He didnt like it because he kept dieing and being ressurected in the movie, which is wierd because thats how his life was. Raiden appeared to him and told him to go to tsungs island, so he did. We all know what happens after that :)

Oh and Johnny rulz... DONT DIE JOHHNY I LOVE YOU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOooo.... *gasp gasp, wheeze* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOooooo...!

Cage will return in mk3 the movie and mk7 and i will simply say "yay"
while being made happier allround within my life with that knowledge...and that's not sarcasm...