Sig Surprise

Prophet

Okay, I'm going to pick someone random from this form and make them a signature. Don't ask what you want on it, and don't ask to have one made. I have an idea of who I'll make it for, so come back soon.. you may be that person :wink:

Prohpet?Why do this?I know that I'll be dissapointed(Prohpet is his hero 2) ifv you dont pick me,along with the other 1268 people on this forum.btw i like your new sig!10/10 :D

A Winner is Proclaimed! It is locustlx! But don't sulk you losing losers, I'll make another one for some random person.. who's next?

Note: Here's yours, Locustlx. Congrats:

locustlxsig9tb.png

I apologize for it being crap.

Dissapointed. For that, I used strictly Photoshop.

False Alarm: I made this signature for Killzone. Rate it. PS: This is NOT the one I'm making for people.

killzonesig8ln.png

thx prophet awesome sig lets see who do I want to thank um....

Prophet
God
Buddha
Satan
The Hussiens
Adolf

wait a minute why am I thanking God somethings wrong just kidding but thanks anyway

and just in case you wanted to see it in inverted colors here you go

locustlxsig9tb9em.png

Prophet said:
A Winner is Proclaimed! It is locustlx! But don't sulk you losing losers, I'll make another one for some random person.. who's next?

although these are realy cool sigs and far better than i can make(although ive never tried to make a sig in photoshop) i would not someone else to make a sig for me...i like to use my own sig's...hay if its bad at least i tried right :)

Yeah, I'm trying to keep from making signatures for people who have good sigs (no offense locustlx). I'm giving too the poor.

none taken i know it was a pretty bad sig but it was the only one people on other forums would give me