Running with Scissors.

Rook

I got a Weird Al Yankovic album yesterday. It's the same name as this topic, and in that album is a movie about an interview with him.

That is a really good album! Mines burnt so it doesnt have the video on it but I did see it before. I liked the part where his grandfather is a black blues fellow.

Weird Al is one of my favorite singers/band

Anywho if you liked that you should get Weird Al Yankovic DVD Collection, it has 24 music videos on it.

Recommened Albums: Running With Scissors | Poodle Hat | Alapalooza(sp?) | UHF (the video)

Well many more but he's cool......

Weird Al is on my long list of heroes... In fact you should check out ANY CD he's done. Running with Scissors is great, however it's far from the best...

Bad Hair Day
The Food Album
Dare to Be Stupid

Just to mention some off my head, however credit will get where credit should be, Albuqueque is the greatest eleven minute twenty two second song ever.

Weird Al is god, his albums are genius and halarious. I couldn't think of anyone who says they don't like sir yankibitch , I mean vich!

Als a funny guy, man i musta known every word to every song on that album at one point...aw man grapefruit diet...funniest crap ever.