whos a skater?

See Viper, you made the mistake of posting a thread in the Sports & Wrestling forum that isn't purely wrestling related.

Just a beginners mistake for a new TRMK user (Welcome by the way).

You see, this may say that it is the SPORTS & Wrestling forum, but us vets know it is only for the fans of that crazy sport/drama known as (for some reason) professional wrestling :wink:

crazy viper player said:
I know Im a skater but you any one of you a skater?
also what skate board do you have if you are a skate boarder I have world Industires-flame boy

I skate once in a while I have the element Have a Bam Day deck

K1LLKANO said:
See Viper, you made the mistake of posting a thread in the Sports & Wrestling forum that isn't purely wrestling related.

Just a beginners mistake for a new TRMK user (Welcome by the way).

You see, this may say that it is the SPORTS & Wrestling forum, but us vets know it is only for the fans of that crazy sport/drama known as (for some reason) professional wrestling :wink:
Thanks for the info KiLLKANO

Skateboard Games

Me and my feind are always skateboarding or riding bikes.
Does anybody know any game to play on skateboards or bikes?

Specter said:
crazy viper player said:
I know Im a skater but you any one of you a skater?
also what skate board do you have if you are a skate boarder I have world Industires-flame boy

I skate once in a while I have the element Have a Bam Day deck
Me too,except I have the red Bam deck

If you mean video game, then there are the obvious Tony Hawk and Matt Hoffman series.

If you mean outside and on the bikes and 'boards, then there is the ever popular game of "SKATE", which, for those who don't know, is similar to "HORSE", where you must copy the other person's trick.

I've skated in the past, but not so much anymore. I don't get around to it now. I still have my old Bob Burnquist BOB board.

practice. ha. I skated for a few years, and never got very good at all. besides, I fucked my ankles up, so I was never able to snap my deck in a show of power and me quitting 8)

So, i've still got my old Zero.

Skateboarding? (footage included)

Anyone skateboard here? BMX or inline skate even? Anyways I've been skating for 11 years now. Picked it up when the first THPS game came out. Started off with a K-Mart skateboard then years later worked my way up to a sponsorship at my local skateboard shop Ohio Surf & Skate (unfortunately the shop closed months back after 20+ years of business). I started my own skateboarding website called "Lake County Skateboarding" (R.I.P.) better known as LCS. The website turned into a major hit. I most certainly didn't expect it to become as big as it did.

I owe a lot to skateboarding in a way. I've met so many cool people over the years and have had a lot of amazing opportunities because of it. One of my favorite perks I had was the Vans Warped Tour. Every year it came to Cleveland I got to skate the halfpipe they setup which was always a lot of fun with the crowd watching you. Not to mention I had a special "athlete pass" and all the free lost energy drinks I can stomach ha.

These days I've toned down my skating a lot simply because shit hurts a lot more when you're older and I cannot afford to miss work from a broken ankle or something. I lost a lot after taking a year off for my firefighter training but I'm back into big time again for this summer and REALLY looking forward to it! Anyways here are some videos.

Old skateboarding footage of me Age 13-17

Final skatepark montage for LCS

Final LCS Street montage

Hope you guys enjoy them!