whos a skater?

Re: Skateboarding? (footage included)

ugh i hate that song in the first video, but the actually skating was ****ing AWESOME, 2nd and 3rd videos were the best, great stuff :)

Dude i used skate when i was younger but i kinda gave up on it as i started getting older and getting into other stuff i still have my chris cole board tho, and yea Richie jackson is badass his style is unique

Dude i used skate when i was younger but i kinda gave up on it as i started getting older and getting into other stuff i still have my chris cole board tho, and yea Richie jackson is badass his style is unique

Chris Cole is a flippin MACHINE. I totally agree with you there. I have a lot of respect for the guys who do the oddball stuff in skateboarding. Not just jumping down the biggest gap or rail they can find.

Skateboarding these days is just wow. It's so technical I could never keep up with half the shit being done these days ha. Perfect example Torrey Pudwills part in Transworld skateboardings Hallelujah.

This is my cousin's video when ever i get a chance i go and skate there at vista california he usually films but he can get down with some cool tricks. Much respect to my cousin and the guys down at Vista !!

I did some when I was younger, wasn't the best at it. But I tried, and it was fun. Broke my wrist when I was 12, trying to rail slide a parking block, yay.

I always liked watching skate videos. Old Powell Peralta, Alien Workshop videos. Do remember this old video we had, at Ohio surf and skate, when Tony Hawk was there, was fun to watch. Think was back in the 80s and such.

Rodney Mullen is great to watch, the stuff he can do, damn.

Chuck Tamblyn, you said you came by Cleveland area? ever go to skate store in Lakewood called Westside Skates? Just curious.

I did some when I was younger, wasn't the best at it. But I tried, and it was fun. Broke my wrist when I was 12, trying to rail slide a parking block, yay.

I always liked watching skate videos. Old Powell Peralta, Alien Workshop videos. Do remember this old video we had, at Ohio surf and skate, when Tony Hawk was there, was fun to watch. Think was back in the 80s and such.

Rodney Mullen is great to watch, the stuff he can do, damn.

Chuck Tamblyn, you said you came by Cleveland area? ever go to skate store in Lakewood called Westside Skates? Just curious.

I live just outside of Cleveland and I was sponsored by Tim (Ohio surf and Skate's owner) for the last like 7 years until it just closed recently. I have been to Lakewood skatepark and I've been to Westside skates many times yes!

Thats cool, so I'm sure you've met my brother Josh than. Kid with the glasses who works there, usually on the weekend.

Anyone skateboard here? BMX or inline skate even? Anyways I've been skating for 11 years now. Picked it up when the first THPS game came out. Started off with a K-Mart skateboard then years later worked my way up to a sponsorship at my local skateboard shop Ohio Surf & Skate (unfortunately the shop closed months back after 20+ years of business). I started my own skateboarding website called "Lake County Skateboarding" (R.I.P.) better known as LCS. The website turned into a major hit. I most certainly didn't expect it to become as big as it did.

I owe a lot to skateboarding in a way. I've met so many cool people over the years and have had a lot of amazing opportunities because of it. One of my favorite perks I had was the Vans Warped Tour. Every year it came to Cleveland I got to skate the halfpipe they setup which was always a lot of fun with the crowd watching you. Not to mention I had a special "athlete pass" and all the free lost energy drinks I can stomach ha.

These days I've toned down my skating a lot simply because shit hurts a lot more when you're older and I cannot afford to miss work from a broken ankle or something. I lost a lot after taking a year off for my firefighter training but I'm back into big time again for this summer and REALLY looking forward to it! Anyways here are some videos.

Old skateboarding footage of me Age 13-17

Final skatepark montage for LCS

Final LCS Street montage

Hope you guys enjoy them!

ahhh! I wish I could view them at work. For some reason the new youtube addresses are blocked. I also used to skateboard, but like you, I had to grow up :(. Can't afford to miss work and damn, it hurts a lot when you fall!! haahha. Little something I have online from 7 years ago? Maybe more.

ahhh! I wish I could view them at work. For some reason the new youtube addresses are blocked. I also used to skateboard, but like you, I had to grow up :(. Can't afford to miss work and damn, it hurts a lot when you fall!! haahha. Little something I have online from 7 years ago? Maybe more.

That was sick man! You guys have some pretty fun looking spots! But yes falling now compared to back then...ENTIRELY new ball game ha.

I used to skateboard and BMX when I was in High School, Would love to start it up again, but no one to ride with. =/

Sure thing, I started skateboarding with 8 years old, now I'm 30, but I still skateboard, but not as often (and properly, lol) as I used to.

Oh yeah, and my daughter loves skateboarding as well.

My current gear:

Deck - Cisco
Trucks - Tensor
Wheels - Spitfire
Bearings - Bones Swiss Ceramics