New UMK3 video

Jion_Wansu

This one rocks!!

It has glitched palletes to where the Skarlet glitch is in there.

Skarlet is a skarlet version of Kitana.

Shang Tsung should be banned in tournament play after you see this video.

It even has some Noob Saibot juggles. This is from UMK3 Arcade....

http://www.darktemplarz.com/combovideos/

pick this: umk3mpd.wmv

whoever made those combos should play that n the East Coast Championships, then I'll bet you UMK3 will get a renewed fanbase more than MVC2, CVS2, and all the other SF games....

Sub-Zero said:
UMK3? Let's move on people...

Why? It's a classic game and still a hell of a lot of fun to play. That's the whole reason there's an MK classics forum here, because many of us still enjoy those old games. I currently play those games way more than I play the most recent ones.

Did you even watch the video he recommended? That shit is crazy, man. If a game can still draw out people to discover new, completely insane combos after nearly a decade, that's really saying something.

I agree with Deathcoreryknow why move on, classic games are sweet, plus more complicated. I can beat Onaga Flawless on Deception but i cant even beat MK:II. Also those videos kick @$$, sweetes thing i have ever seen

ScorpionMaster said:
I agree with Deathcoreryknow why move on, classic games are sweet, plus more complicated. I can beat Onaga Flawless on Deception but i cant even beat MK:II. Also those videos kick @$$, sweetes thing i have ever seen

yeah those combos are crazy, they play good music in the background too

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Sub-Zero said:

Why? It's a classic game and still a hell of a lot of fun to play. That's the whole reason there's an MK classics forum here, because many of us still enjoy those old games. I currently play those games way more than I play the most recent ones.

Did you even watch the video he recommended? That shit is crazy, man. If a game can still draw out people to discover new, completely insane combos after nearly a decade, that's really saying something.

but he was talking about playing it at that upcoming tournament thing, what's the point in new games if we're going to completely ignore them? Yeah, I liked how challenging the earlier games were, it took me years to beat MKII, and it's amazing that the fisrt person I beat Goro with in Mortal Kombat was Kano, and I used his high jump punch move the entire time, I loved the one time I got to Shao Kahn in MKIII without losing once and then he got two straight flawless victories on me. It's just that the newer games are what need the attention or we're not going to get newer games, why would they make them if something over ten years old was being played more than something just over a year old?

I made that video, thanks for the positive feedback guys, and yes, I will be playing in the UMK3 tournament at ECCX, I played last year as well.

Matt

Sub-Zero said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:
Sub-Zero said:

but he was talking about playing it at that upcoming tournament thing, what's the point in new games if we're going to completely ignore them? Yeah, I liked how challenging the earlier games were, it took me years to beat MKII, and it's amazing that the fisrt person I beat Goro with in Mortal Kombat was Kano, and I used his high jump punch move the entire time, I loved the one time I got to Shao Kahn in MKIII without losing once and then he got two straight flawless victories on me. It's just that the newer games are what need the attention or we're not going to get newer games, why would they make them if something over ten years old was being played more than something just over a year old?

Do you ever play other people?

They keep making them to keep making money. The newer MK games aren't worthy of tournament play but they are worthy of sales so thats a + for the game makers.

do you usually win in the umk3 tourneys?

anyways, I was wondering if you wanna still play me in June on UMK3 on Kaillera? I don't really do dial up combos, but I can beat a lot of people by just using MK2 tactics.

Using MK2 tactics in UMK3 is a losing battle. Yeah I'll play you in June.

I played in one tournament, placed 3rd because I had no time to get use to the sticks, this year though I should be good to go.

well i played online and my win ratio against this one guy was like 70% using MK2 tactics.

He kept on yelling at me to play "right" lol that was funny

Play "right" sounds like MKLegend. Was that who you played? MKLegend or MKL or something, because he's not very good. He depends on tactics to win, and has no adaptational skills whatsoever. He can't deal with a change in pace or unorthodox tactics. He also only really uses Kabal, and sometimes Nightwolf.