MK:D Kollectors Mortal Kombat 1 flicker shadows like MK2/3 ?

Jasonizer

Hello has anyone here played Mortal Kombat 1 from the Kollectors Edition of Mortal Kombat Deception and found the Characters Shadows to flicker and disapear/reapear?

I have not played it but I plan to buy the Kollectors Edition only if the Characters Shadow's do not flicker and reapear/disapear like in Mortal Kombat 2 & 3 for xbox, let me know thank you so much.

Jason.

The shadows are fine in MK1. I don't see why flickering shadows would be enough to deter you, though. Sure, the ones in MK2 and 3 can be a bit annoying, but go back to playing the shitty 16-bit versions of those games and tell me that you can't deal with flickering shadows.

The flaws are mainly in the sound emulation. For instance, the Palace arena's music is barely audible, and the other tracks will sometimes skip a beat (similar to the way a CD does). Also, the background music stops playing during the credits when Shang Tsung and Goro are shown in Goro's Lair after you beat the game (similar to MK2 and 3 on MAT2).

Honestly, however, I think those are minimal complaints. The graphics are perfect and not glitchy at all (believe me, I can point out just about any stupid little minor detail in every version of MK I've ever played). This is still by far the best version of MK1 that's ever shown up on a console, and regardless of some of the sound problems (which really aren't any worse than the sound problems with MK 2 and 3), it's completely worth getting the Kollector's Edition of MKD for.