What Happened to the Immortal King?

I am back baby!!!!!!! As for hearing my cries no chance! and im not dead cause im immortal. I will say i am disgraced at batty-ista being champ and they should never hav made him beat H 3 times. lucky for batty they shipped him off to crap down or the game would have murdered him. So how long before hhh wins the title off cena do you think?

The Immortal King said:
I am back baby!!!!!!! As for hearing my cries no chance! and im not dead cause im immortal. I will say i am disgraced at batty-ista being champ and they should never hav made him beat H 3 times. lucky for batty they shipped him off to crap down or the game would have murdered him. So how long before hhh wins the title off cena do you think?
you know,for once I actually want HHH to win the belt...just to take it off that jackoff Cena.
although I see much more diserving people in the WWE.
Val Venis should have gotten a push torwards the title a long time ago but now they've burried him pretty much as a Jobber.
HHH needs to be a Face just to change shit up a little bit.either that or get back with Micheals.
another person I think should definitly take the strap off Cena is Jericho.IMO they didn't leave the belt on him long enough.
either way I could really care less.
WWE is a lost cause,yep,it's all down hill from here.
couldn't stand watching it so I quite watching it once agian.
my love of Independent Wrestling has Grown even more and I loath the WWE just as much as I love the Independents,and I absolutely Hate the WWE.

Die Vince!!!!DIE!!!!!

eh? i think your in the wrong thread mate , but well done on hating cena hes just a complete wanker with those bloody awful clown shoes and that fuckin gumpy haircut , i hate him!!! jerich would be a good champ but turn hhh face?? r u fuckin crazy?!?!?

Yey the Immortal King is back! :D

Oh and Y2J won't win at Summerslam because he is leaving the WWE either right after or a few weeks down the road.