Haha.. old times

Crap someone has deleted my fucking post!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM me when you delete one of my posts :? because I don't even know why you did.

Well, you have to take into consideration that this is 1997. In another eight years we will probobly think that the current TRMK looks like shit as well. And I don't think it looks bad at all for its time.

CHINGEN A SU MADRE TODOS LOS QUE TENGAN TRMKarma ESTOY CANSADO DE TRATAR DE ESCRIBIR EN EL INGLES PARA QUE ME ENTIENDAD PUES AHORA CHINGEN A SU MADRE TODOS LOS MODERADORES CULEROS

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
Could you please translate that to english
I will.

CHINGEN To ITS MOTHER ALL THOSE THAT HAVE TRMKarma I AM TIRED TO TRY TO WRITE IN The INGLES SO THAT ME ENTIENDAD THEN NOW CHINGEN To ITS MOTHER ALL MODERATORS CULEROS

Credit said:
google.ca/translate

Ok, from that I got TRMKarma, I'm tired to try to write english, in the ankles so that me enteniad, then now I'm chicken to its mother, all moderators celeros, hmm.

foreget translatiing it....i told him off a couple times before....and who cares wht he said righT?

bartmanraya said:
CHINGEN A SU MADRE TODOS LOS QUE TENGAN TRMKarma ESTOY CANSADO DE TRATAR DE ESCRIBIR EN EL INGLES PARA QUE ME ENTIENDAD PUES AHORA CHINGEN A SU MADRE TODOS LOS MODERADORES CULEROS

I'll give it a shot....

F your mother everyone who have TRMKarma. I'm tired of trying to write in english that I understand right now. F your mother, all of the moderators, asses.

Meh, close enough.

Needless to say, he's outta here.

Even though it wont be accurate, I decided to use freetranslations.

Spanish:

English:

CHINGEN TO ITS MOTHER ALL THE ONES THAT HAVE TRMKarma I AM TIRED TO TRY TO WRITE IN THE GROINS SO THAT ME ENTIENDAD THEREFORE NOW CHINGEN TO ITS MOTHER ALL THE LAZY MODERATORS

Interesting...