Devil May Cry HD Collection

I'm confused. Didn't this already come out 5 years ago?

yeah it's basically the same as the ps3\360 ports. I'm surprised it took Capcom this long to announce it. I might double dip down the road and get it (I already have the ps3 version ) but I'm in no rush. I'd rather play the new Rumored DMC 5 game.

yeah it's basically the same as the ps3\360 ports. I'm surprised it took Capcom this long to announce it. I might double dip down the road and get it (I already have the ps3 version ) but I'm in no rush. I'd rather play the new Rumored DMC 5 game.

If they wanted to re-release a collection, they should've added Devil May Cry 4 and DMC. This is the same exact "collection" as the one they released five years ago. That's ridiculous. I don't understand the point other than a quick and cheap cash grab.

If they wanted to re-release a collection, they should've added Devil May Cry 4 and DMC. This is the same exact "collection" as the one they released five years ago. That's ridiculous. I don't understand the point other than a quick and cheap cash grab.
I agree wholeheartedly. My guess is Capcom didn't want to cannibalize their own sales since both dmc (The ninja theory one ) and dmc4se have been out on ps4/Xbox one for a while now.

They should have changed the title to Devil May Cry Remaster

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk