Soul Calibur VI

Ivy and Sophitia were my mains in all the other SC games :love: I'm thrilled to see they're both here! Waiting on Seong-Mina to join the fray now

For a guest character, it isn't a bad choice. Geralt is a really cool character, and the Witcher series is awesome. So it's definitely a good choice.

... However... he looks kinda funny compared to how he looks in the Witcher 3. His face has been kinda anime-fied, and it looks a bit off. Maybe it will get polished before launch, hopefully.

I was thinking that Noctis would've been a guess character but he was in Tekken 7 instead. Fingers crossed, we might get 2B as well.

I find it kinda odd Namco is already showing the guest characters when we still don't know all the characters for the main roster yet. I guess it's to lure the casuals who wouldn't play this game otherwise but it's still annoying.
As far as Geralt goes... he looks cool. I'm not a huge witcher fan ( I still need to finish Witcher 2 lol ) I'm happy for those that are excited he's in. His gameplay in this trailer doesn't really do anything for me personally. Hopefully future gameplay videos will change my mind.

Last edited:
For a guest character, it isn't a bad choice. Geralt is a really cool character, and the Witcher series is awesome. So it's definitely a good choice.

... However... he looks kinda funny compared to how he looks in the Witcher 3. His face has been kinda anime-fied, and it looks a bit off. Maybe it will get polished before launch, hopefully.

Geralt looks mostly the same to me, although his skin appears to be lacking the texture we seen in The Witcher 3. Then again, most SC characters have this smooth, almost plastic-like skin, so I doubt it will change much, if at all.

Looks like everyone is getting their revamp SC1 outfits. I wonder what Astaroth, Aeon (Lizardman), Hwang, Seong Mi-Na, Voldo and Cervantes revamped outfits will look like in current generation?

It's too quiet around here so Here's a cool vid on avoiding the puddle's YouTube channel where Markman and Aris go through and explain the new mechanics of SC6 in more detail. There's also a ton of gameplay (6 hours! )on avoiding the puddle twitch channel as well. Check a look....