Avengers: Infinity War

I hate trailers now a days they spoil the whole damn movie! The guardians tease should have remained a secret. It would have been a nice surprise.

I haven’t really kept on what the new avengers movie was going to be about or who was going to be in it. I’d prefer to go into a movie blind without reading up on it.
The whole movie feels spoiled now IMO

It was mentioned at the end of the last Guardians movie, though, IIRC.
Could've sworn that it said after the end credits "The Guardians Of The Galaxy will return in Avengers Infinity War," or something to that effect.

EDIT (just the first few seconds of the video):

I haven’t really kept on what the new avengers movie was going to be about or who was going to be in it. I’d prefer to go into a movie blind without reading up on it.

Sweetheart... If you want to go in blind, then WHY did you even watch the trailer? Why are you in this thread?!
You do realize that you spoiled yourself, right?

I kinda figured they wouldn't show her yet, but I'm really waiting to see what Captain Marvel looks like.

And although I knew Vision was gonna die (he has an infinity stone on his forhead for Christ's sake), I'm surprised yet not surprised that they put it in the trailer. It reminds me of how they practically showed War Machine getting paralyze in Civil War and how they practically confirmed Quicksilver's death by showing Wanda crying with anger in Age of Ultron. They really need to stop. I won't be surprised if they show the deaths of characters who are set to die in the next movie during the Avenger's 4 trailer.

The only spoilers I got with the Guardians teaser was the fact that the person missing was killed and Groot grew back because I haven't seen Guardians 2 yet.

Sweetheart... If you want to go in blind, then WHY did you even watch the trailer? Why are you in this thread?!
You do realize that you spoiled yourself, right?

Sweetheart....trailers aren't meant to spoil the movie before you see it. I didn't know about the post credit scene at the end of gardians 2 and that's my fault but my point is that it would have been much better if it was never teased in guardians 2 in the first place. I realize some people don't care about that stuff and will see it regardless.

They are not meant to do so, no, yet it's been known for some years now that trailers DO show some critical parts of the movie, especially for these blockbuster superhero movies. If you do not want to be spoiled, you have a responsibility to yourself as well. Blaming others for spoiling you when you dive head first into spoiler territory is no one else's fault but your own.

And if you didn't know this, then you know now so in the future you can all-together avoid trailers as well.
Watching a trailer and then blaming it for spoiling you is just not the way to go.

So you don't like reading up on movies but you clicked on this thread? Sweetheart, you just contradicted yourself.

They are not meant to do so, no, yet it's been known for some years now that trailers DO show some critical parts of the movie, especially for these blockbuster superhero movies.
The latest Thor ragnarok, Justice league and wonder women trailers didn't drop any major critical spoilers. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but to say it's a common thing is a bit of a stretch.
Blaming others for spoiling you when you dive head first into spoiler territory is no one else's fault but your own.
I didn't blame anyone except Marvel for spoiling the movie. Again it's just my opinion. We can agree to disagree but that doesn't make it a ok for marvel to spoil a movie all the sudden.
And if you didn't know this, then you know now so in the future you can all-together avoid trailers as well.
Watching a trailer and then blaming it for spoiling you is just not the way to go.
I guess I'm too old fashioned but I THOUGHT the point of a trailer was to make you want to spend money to see it theaters. This did the opposite for me. I feel like im just repeating myself so hopefully you'll get what I'm saying.

Last edited:
So you don't like reading up on movies but you clicked on this thread? Sweetheart, you just contradicted yourself.
Sweetheart...you have no idea what you are talking about.
I didn't read anythng other than the name of the movie before I clicked the link to the trailer lol.

Last edited: