Mortal Kombat Trilogy Nintendo 64

Cyrax1986

This one is such a mess! Edited roster and random arenas aside, what's with the music tracks being messed up? I wonder if they had to change them up to make it seem it was a "special version" compared to PSX. I also think the arena cycle sometimes gets screwed up and the order is not the same what you see on the up+start Sonya select screen...

This one is such a mess! Edited roster and random arenas aside, what's with the music tracks being messed up? I wonder if they had to change them up to make it seem it was a "special version" compared to PSX. I also think the arena cycle sometimes gets screwed up and the order is not the same what you see on the up+start Sonya select screen...

The psx version was disc based. So it was able to have the original music in cd audio quality. The 64 version was cartridge based so it had limitations and was not able to have perfect audio. It was okay imo.

I know the quality of the music had to suffer because of that but it doesn't mean they had to change and replace tracks randomly, like they used that track way too many times that was originally in the Balcony & Pit 3.