Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 323

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

  1. #81
    Defender of EarthRealm theincubuslord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,133
    Thanked: 1486
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    But she wasn't really though, that was the whole plot... Did you even play MKX?

  2. #82
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanked: 128
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/M...rrent_Timeline
    Take your advice and work on that reading comprehension.

  3. #83
    Defender of EarthRealm theincubuslord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,133
    Thanked: 1486
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Oh no, I am quite aware... but that doesn't change the fact that she was created in the Flesh Pits, which caused the others to go against her due to, as Reptile says, her claim to the throne is moot.

  4. #84
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kitty_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gristol, Dunwall
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,038
    PSN
    Kitty_1205
    Thanked: 705
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    I've always appreciated the amount of attention brought to Mileena these last few games. I've always preferred her over Kitana.

    And to be fair, it would be nice to see majority of the roster finally take a break... except for Sub-Zero because I said so.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kitty_55 For This Useful Post:


  6. #85
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by mattteo View Post
    She needs a few games off, though. She's had her time to shine as the Queen of Outworld, it's time to let other characters shine too. Especially 3D chars that have been unjustly ignored. Death in story mode is supposed to mean something, at least being absent from the next game. Otherwise it's pointless. Quan Chi, Shinnok, Baraka and Mileena need a brake
    With such comment you forgot to say that, Scorpion, Sub-zero, Sonya Blade, Jax, Johnny Cage and all other 1,2 and 3 characters also need a brake.

  7. #86
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Mileena is one of the boring characters. Kitana's clone with a Tarkatan face. Wow. It's a good thing D'Whorah dispatched her.
    There's no way Liu Kang, Raiden, Kitana, Sub-Zero and Scorpion are going to sit out. Especially the latter two, we've been through this over and over again...
    You are a Scorpion-fan, I'm just gonna ignore this comment. Lol. Popular-character-wankers are gonna hate on original characters, that is always the case. You probably are a Wolverine fan too, and hate mystique...

  8. #87
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,290
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1550
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizodus View Post
    With such comment you forgot to say that, Scorpion, Sub-zero, Sonya Blade, Jax, Johnny Cage and all other 1,2 and 3 characters also need a brake.
    Sub-Zero and Scorpion are too big of stars to take a break. Look what happened to Vanilla MK3 because of the absence of one of them.

    In fact, "Mortal Kombat" is a code term for "The Scorpion and Sub-Zero Show starring Scorpion and Sub-Zero."

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  9. #88
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    13,273
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2652
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    The reason for what happened in MK3 was because of the whole Pesina brothers (Bloodstorm) debacle, not because Midway wanted to have those characters gone, though.

    Anyways, aside from the big 4 (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden & Liu Kang) not going anywhere because the collective fanbase would riot, flip tables, lose their shit and want to burn the NRS down like that Reiko Twitter douche, yeah (IMO), it would be nice if the majority of the Trilogy roster sat out for MK11.
    If you want Trilogy 2.0 then MK9 is there to play on last-gen, and recently in MKX 20 of the ones from MK9 are also there.
    You got 2 games full of Trilogy characters.
    Time to move on.
    Cassie, Jacqui and Kung Jin should get some time to be better fleshed out and not in the shadow of their parents, and characters like Noob Saibot, Kabal, Jade, Sheeva, Sindel, Rain, Stryker and Shang Tsung can replace 1 of the dead / incapacitated characters from MKX or can be sold as DLC.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander For This Useful Post:


  11. #89
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Funny how all the overused-must-be-there characters are males... No Sonya, Kitana or the most important poster girl Mileena in that list...

    Watch freaking deviantart, there are 10.000 more artworks for Mileena, jade and Kitana than there are for Scorpion and sub-zero.

  12. #90
    Defender of EarthRealm theincubuslord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,133
    Thanked: 1486
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Honey... sweetie... maybe not the best time to bring up deviant art as part of your arguement...

  13. #91
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kitty_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gristol, Dunwall
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,038
    PSN
    Kitty_1205
    Thanked: 705
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Majority of those "artworks" in Deviantart are from people who I would appreciate never meeting in real life. Those people scare me more than those who have created Overwatch porn.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitty_55 For This Useful Post:


  15. #92
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    13,273
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2652
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizodus View Post
    Funny how all the overused-must-be-there characters are males... No Sonya, Kitana or the most important poster girl Mileena in that list...
    Don't know if that was directed at me or not, but I wasn't posting an option of who I think the top 4 characters are, I just listed the 4 that people always want in MK or are always demanding, either via social media or over just in general, the last quarter century.
    Over the last 25 years, those 4 are the ones people always want in.
    After those 4 that people always clamor over / demand, if I had to throw in a wild guess, would probably be Kitana, Mileena and Reptile (aka the female ninja ying-yangs of MK -akin to the ying-yang relationship between Sub-Zero and Scorpion, and specifically the green "ninja" Reptile as lots of people debate his looks as well).

  16. #93
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanked: 128
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizodus View Post
    You are a Scorpion-fan, I'm just gonna ignore this comment. Lol. Popular-character-wankers are gonna hate on original characters, that is always the case. You probably are a Wolverine fan too, and hate mystique...
    Scorpion is an original character, that's why he's popular. Sorry to break your heart.

  17. #94
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanked: 128
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizodus View Post
    Funny how all the overused-must-be-there characters are males... No Sonya, Kitana or the most important poster girl Mileena in that list...

    Watch freaking deviantart, there are 10.000 more artworks for Mileena, jade and Kitana than there are for Scorpion and sub-zero.
    It's a video game, kid. A video game made by males for males. Males prefer to draw females because of tits and ass, because they're not gay. It's that simple.

  18. #95
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,290
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1550
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizodus View Post
    Funny how all the overused-must-be-there characters are males... No Sonya, Kitana or the most important poster girl Mileena in that list...

    Watch freaking deviantart, there are 10.000 more artworks for Mileena, jade and Kitana than there are for Scorpion and sub-zero.
    Then why are Scorpion and Sub-Zero ALWAYS among the first characters konfirmed (or in the case of MKX, THE first characters konfirmed) when a new game is announced?

    This has nothing to do with gender. It has to do with whether or not you are Box Office, and nobody in MK is more Box Office than Scorpion and Sub-Zero. That's why I specifically said MK is the Scorpion and Sub-Zero Show starring Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  19. #96
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanked: 128
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    It has a lot to do with gender. Males will always be more popular than females because that's the target market. Unfortunately for the brainwashed, females do not make 52% of video game nerds. It's more like 5%.

  20. #97
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Scorpion is an original character, that's why he's popular. Sorry to break your heart.
    A fire character with a skull as face... where did I see that before... Add a motorcycle and voila, not so original anymore.

    Mileena is original, there are very few pretty looking women with such a horrible mouth underneath their veil. Not sure where they stole that idea, as most other characters are clearly inspired by other characters, real world actors , gods and mythical beings.

  21. #98
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanked: 128
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Scorpion's a bloody ninja, not a biker. Nice try

  22. #99
    Defender of EarthRealm theincubuslord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,133
    Thanked: 1486
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    Pulling out "statistics and facts" from your ass does not make anything you say legit.
    Feel free to provide some actual official sources to support your statements.
    If not, all you say is just bullshit. Not that it surprises anyone...

    Scorpion is obviously inspired from Ghost Rider... it's no secret that the MK team made their characters based on pop culture back in the day, and then put their own flavour on them.

    All this is a whole other topic than what this thread is about, so you guys should probably go someplace else if you wanna continue this conversation. Depending whether or not the mods care at this point...

    Btw, I'm gay and I prefer drawing female characters... and it's not because of their tits and asses, mind you.

  23. #100
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanked: 128
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

    The first game is basically Big Trouble In Chinatown + Bloodsport. What's your point? No video games had a yellow-clad Japanese undead ninja from hell. 2 + 2 = ?

    Go draw whatever you like, still doesn't change that you're a minority, nor whatever I've typed. Unless AutisticArt somehow turned 50% gay you'd have some ground to stand on. MK, just like most video games, are targeted for primarily straight teenager males. Take a seat, backseat moderator

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:39 PM
  2. Mortal Kombat: Rise of Darkness (Mortal Kombat/Killzone Fanfiction)
    By YautjaSanta in forum Mortal Kombat Writing & Fan Fiction
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 04:48 PM
  3. Check out my Mini 5" Dedicated Mortal Kombat 3 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Arcades
    By KornKombat in forum Mortal Kombat 3 & Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:27 PM
  4. Predator Rumours
    By ChiefThunder in forum Movies & Television
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 05:05 AM
  5. Mortal Kombat Devestation = Mortal Kombat Domination?
    By Sapphire in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •