All Johnny Cage Movies - From Mortal Kombat 1 to MKX

]{0MBAT

I went through 25 years of Mortal Kombat history and found the title of every Johnny Cage film ever mentioned throughout the games - and any other piece of media (comics, movies, webseries, promotional videos/trailers, etc.)

There have been other lists, but they were outdated, incomplete, inaccurate, and not well-sourced. Here, I sought to fix that once and for all!

(Or at least, until the next installment of MK is released and they make up even more Johnny Cage films.)

So pretty much we only got 2 costumes out of movies: Tuxedo and then Ninja Mime

You can't even say for sure that the Tuxedo costume came one of his movies. I mean, it could be something he had to wear to award shows and other red carpet events that he undoubtedly would have to attend.

Now that I think about it, his MK1 costume came from a movie - Jean Claude Van Damme's 1988 Bloodsport.

Johnny Cage is a fictional video game character from the Mortal Kombat fighting game franchise by Midway Games. He was introduced as one of the series' original seven player characters in the first Mortal Kombat game, and has become a staple of the series. Created as a parody of martial arts film actor Jean-Claude Van Damme, Cage is a y movie star who provides the comic relief of the franchise. He becomes a more rounded character in Mortal Kombat X, which introduces his and Sonya Blade's daughter Cassie Cage.