Future Guest Characters?

GuanxYu

are there any guest characters you would like in future games ? what moves/fatalities would they have? here are a few of my ideas

1. Lu Bu
lubu1.jpg

Origin : Dynasty Warriors Series

Moveset - mix between martial arts and using his large three sided halberd. special moves would be grab and hit away moves
Special moves - in the novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, he was a master at Archery, he can use a bow for projectiles,
Fatalities - one of his grab moves in Dynasty Warriors 4 involves him stabbing an enemy in the stomach with his halberd and slashing them mid-air, maybe for MK the body parts get sliced off. another could involve his Horse , Red Hare could be called by Lu Bu whistling , it charges into the enemy and knocks them over , maybe stomping their head in.

Mini Bio. - General under warlord Dong Zhuo during China's Three Kingdoms Era, he was a mastery of Archery, Martial Arts and Horse Riding. During the battle of Hulao Gate, just outside the Han Capital of Luoyang, he held is own against numerous enemy officers, until the sworn brothers of Zhang Fei, Guan Yu and Liu Bei defeated him in a duel. after his defeat he follows Dong Zhuo to another city where he gets caught up in a love triangle between himself , Dong Zhuo and the maiden Diao Chan. as part of Diao Chan's Father's plans, Lu Bu Murders Dong Zhuo, who was his adoptive father. He however dies many years later after being captured and executed by Cao Cao,

Guan Yu
c35cc42bed418d56a31e239ed1e24bb6.jpg

Origin- Dynasty Warriors Series
Moveset - mix between his Guan Dao and martial arts,
Fatalities - know as a honorable man and strong with his Guan Dao, he would be quick and slice fast. one idea was for him to slice off his enemy's arms, in a spinning motion to his spear, then split their head in half with a stab to the face.
Special moves - he could use throws that trip the enemy by hooking his weapon around their feet, or he could call uppon his sworn brothers as back up for juggles or powerful strikes

Mini bio
Guan Yu was one of three sworn brothers, he took an oath in a peach garden with Liu Bei who was a descendant of the emperor but struggling to gain approval and Zhang Fei , a butcher who owned the garden. gaining some fame during the Yellow Turban Rebellion and Later the Coalition against warlord Dong Zhuo, he was known for his long silky beard, red face and mastery of the Guan Dao weapon. he served Liu bei till his death at Fan Castle where an alliance was broken between his force and the Wu kingdom. his brother Zhang Fei was also killed , his head taken by his own soldiers. because of his virtues, Guan Yu has become know as the Chinese God of War, mentioned in many films, and novels.

More like selfish assholes! It is well documented that there were FAR more requests for Sareena, Fujin, Noob Saibot, hell, even Frost, than there were for Alien and Leatherface. Did they listen to us? HELL no!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Guest characters sell more than MK characters + Only a small portion of the fans get butthurt over them

It's a win win for everybody but you guys

If Guess Characters do appear, it should only be guest characters that fit the game (Freddy & Jason, Leatherface is justifyable). However, I'd rather they use more grounded characters and stop with the horror icons.

I'd rather people like Joel (TLOU), Hawke (DA2), Rubi Malone (WET), Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell), Big Boss or Solid Snake (MGS), or Dovahkiin as Guest in MKX while characters like Spawn, the Watchmen, maybe Dovahkiin, Marvel Characters (if possible), maybe Goku (for obvious reasons), and Invinsible (by Robert Kirkman) can be guest in Injustice. My limit for each is 22-25% of the [DLC] roster just as they do with the female-male ratio.

A maximum of up to 2 guest characters for MK should be enough!!!

I second this.

While I do know that guest characters sell well, 4 guests in MKX was ridiculous, especially when not many people requested Leatherface in comparison to Fujin, Sareena, Noob Saibot, Baraka, Rain and Sindel.
Alien, Jason and Predator likely sold well, but I really wouldn't doubt it if Triborg sold better than Leatherface.

The good news is that if Ed Boon continues with his "no repeat DLC" motto, which he seems to have done with MKX and now I2, then sooner or later with the following MK's there will be less horror characters for them to choose from.
I mean, who's left? Michael Meyers? Pinhead? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers?

In all honesty, though, as long as they remain as DLC and off of the main roster, then I don't HAVE to see them on my roster.
Keeping guests off of the main roster in Injustice and in MKX was the best thing that they could have done to please those who do and don't want them in, IMO.

NRS may as well just go ahead and make a horror themed game. It seems that what some people want than MK seeing as how people keep asking for more and more guests after KP2 came out.

NRS may as well just go ahead and make a horror themed game. It seems that what some people want than MK seeing as how people keep asking for more and more guests after KP2 came out.

That is false, and I have witnesses on this very site to back that up. They know who they are.

I was talking about people across various sites on the Internet.(IE Youtube) Not this one in paritcular.
Noob, Fujin, Sindel, Sareena, REAL Baraka, Li Mei, Frost. Those characters were far more requested than any single guest.

Noob, Fujin, Sindel, Sareena, REAL Baraka, Li Mei, Frost. Those characters were far more requested than any single guest.

I didn't say that guests were more requested than them. Just that on other sites the more guests NRS adds, the more people start requesting more and more of them. The concept of guests has really gotten to some people's heads. It's like a drug addiction. It's mainly casual players though. And honestly out of the characters you listed, the only ones the majority of them would give a damn about are Baraka, Sindel and Noob. The rest don't really have fanbases outside of the internet. Hell the reception between Li Mei and Frost is even mixed between the online fanbase. And I say that as somebody that would like all of them to be in a future MK game. Along with Havok, Reiko and Kira.

Most MK fans are casual players. MKX was purposely packed with a lot of content to attract such a crowd. Once all the unlockables and extra modes of been exhausted, most move on.

Personally, I don't have a problem with guest characters in general, I don't always like choices made for their respective games. I liked Alien and Predator. However, I wasn't interested in Jason or Leatherface because I didn't bother watch their movies.

I just think they went overboard with the guests in MKX. Two was fine. Three was pushing it, though Alien was actually requested. However nobody(not even people that like guests so much) was asking for Leatherface.