REVEALED! The #SecretHistory of #Khrome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop laughing at how pathetic you are. First trying to use Jade against me, and now my sexuality. XD
And here I am... feeling perfectly fine. Playing Jade in Mortal Kombat, with my loving friends and loving the fact that I'm gay. ♥

Oh right, and enjoying my tea, of course.

While you're still not playing Khrome in an official MK game... and never will. ;)

that's like saying Johnny Cage's Stunt Double variation is the same as playing Noob Saibot.

That's a terrible comparison.
Kitana actually uses Jade's Staff and Razor-rang and does moves that resemble Jade in that variation.
So, yes, you're essentially playing Jade in that variation.

I can't stop laughing at how pathetic you are. First trying to use Jade against me, and now my sexuality. XD
And here I am... feeling perfectly fine. Playing Jade in Mortal Kombat, with my loving friends and loving the fact that I'm gay. ♥

Oh right, and enjoying my tea, of course.

I'm going to STOP replying to you from now on. Homosexuality is a MENTAL SICKNESS so I can see why you're having a mental breakdown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

That's a terrible comparison.
Kitana actually uses Jade's Staff and Razor-rang and does moves that resemble Jade in that variation.
So, yes, you're essentially playing Jade in that variation.

Not really, Kitana just uses some of her moves and doing her own moves at the same time while Johnny Cage has the same ability as Noob Saibot's shadow and does his own version of those moves but they are both in fact similar to who they try to imitate.

Not really, Kitana just uses some of her moves and doing her own moves at the same time while Johnny Cage has the same ability as Noob Saibot's shadow and does his own version of those moves but they are both in fact similar to who they try to imitate.

Not even remotely close.
She uses her Razor-rang, Staff, Shadow Kick and does other Jade stuff in that variation.
Johnny Cage has nothing in common with Noob Saibot in MKX.

It's apparent that you haven't played MKX, and now you're just grasping at straws.

Your fan-made character will never be in an MK game, and now you're just projecting because you're bothered by it.
This is my last post to you, but just don't get too disappointed when your fan character doesn't show up.

Yet you're having a mental breakdown due to your mental sickness, which is being gay, according to yourself of course. An unhealthy obsession over some silly fan creation, a MALE character none the less, most likely jerking off to him while fantasizing about him late at night, because you don't have someone else to lie with, unless you pay them to... You're gay for Khrome. And it's not even a real character.

Now that's an unhealthy mental issue if I've ever heard of one.

Not even remotely close.
She uses her Razor-rang, Staff, Shadow Kick and does other Jade stuff in that variation.
Johnny Cage has nothing in common with Noob Saibot in MKX.

It's apparent that you haven't played MKX, and now you're just grasping at straws.

Your fan-made character will never be in an MK game, and now you're just projecting because you're bothered by it.
This is my last post to you, but just don't get too disappointed when your fan character doesn't show up.

Butt hurt fan boy is butt hurt. Like I should take your word over Ed Boon's, not gonna happen. I've played MKX and I even watch Tournaments, which is probably more than you, since I know MKX doesn't have tournaments in your country. I even follow the Tournament scene.

This thread downgraded this bad... to name calling and calling someone's sexuality mental sickness (which is doing what in this thread?) So that is supposed to be a Khrome fan?

I retract my previous bet. I was hoping for competition, but wow... that's low.

This thread downgraded this bad... to name calling and calling someone's sexuality mental sickness (which is doing what in this thread?) So that is supposed to be a Khrome fan?

Gays have that effect on people.

Yet you're having a mental breakdown due to your mental sickness, which is being gay, according to yourself of course. An unhealthy obsession over some silly fan creation, a MALE character none the less, most likely jerking off to him while fantasizing about him late at night, because you don't have someone else to lie with, unless you pay them to... You're gay for Khrome. And it's not even a real character.

Now that's an unhealthy mental issue if I've ever heard of one.

I'm straight, you're the gay one.

Goodbye!

Maybe I should start making some Khrome fanart... where he is getting f***ed in the butt by other MK characters! I could make Khrome be the gayest fan trash character! And when NRS sees it, they will go "Oh, so all these people want this Khrome guy to be in Mortal Kombat... and he should definitely be gay! Just look at all this gay art, that's what these guys want!"

The secret history of Khrome is indeed revealed... He's gay!

I'm keeping my bet and bookmarking this thread, so that when this equivalent or that Twitter Reiko fan is disappointed I'll be able to look back and see how I was right.

And this has run its course. Bye bye thread, bye bye Bounce.

Edit: And for the record, there was no need to provoke him, theincubuslord. You're in time out as well. Be warned for the future, and never let stuff like this escalate again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.