Stephen King's IT - REMAKE

Empress-Mileena

I loved the original IT movie and I'm curious how this remake will turn out. Trying to be as open-minded as possible. What do you think of Pennywise's revamped look/costume? I kinda like it and since this actor is so tall, I think it'll look creepy in the movie. I hope it's KILLER.

pennywisejpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Devil of a Good Time(?)

The trailer for this gives me the creeps. It looks just as good as the Tim Curry miniseries one from 1990...

When I think of Pennywise, I think of Shiva (Hindu god of destruction), so I don't feel to frightened (hey I need a stabilizing force to deal with a freak like that evil shape-shifting clown!). It's a solid horror-story, so if the remake is a hack-job, it's a darn shame, but the trailer makes the film seem rather good (is that a good or bad thing?)...

Only Shiva can make me feel good about entertaining such mischievously dark thoughts --- is Stephen King a maniac or a genius??

Anyways, can you guess I care about the artistic credibility of any rendition of Pennywise?

There are in my opinion only a few good horror storytellers: Stephen King, Clive Barker, Dean Koontz

SHIVA: The remake of your film looks...dastardly!
PENNYWISE: It looks diabolical.
SHIVA: Is that good or bad?
PENNYWISE: Don't make me blush!

SHIVA & PENNYWISE (pic):

clown1.jpg

Trailer:

I never seen the original IT should I watch it or wait on the remake? I'm not a huge stephen king fan but I do remember pet cemetery freaking me out as a kid.

I never seen the original IT should I watch it or wait on the remake? I'm not a huge stephen king fan but I do remember pet cemetery freaking me out as a kid.
Definitely watch the original as well :3 great movie

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am old so I remember watching the original when it first came out.

The remake is a billion times better.

Granted, we had poop technology in movies back then, but, damn, the new one makes the old one look pretty awful. Still a classic, anyway, and Tim Curry was a great Pennywise.

The remake is one of the best movies I have seen.