Who do you want for Kombat Pack 3?

Because this thread is about listing characters that you would LIKE to be in KP3, characters you'd want to play as should they be in the game that aren't already on the roster.
Your interpretation of off-topic is false. Product purity over casual appeal IS on topic because it directly refers to how Mokap is a superior MK character to Predator on the account of being native to MK.

There hasn't been a Pure Mortal Kombat game in a full decade; that's a fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Your interpretation of off-topic is false. Product purity over casual appeal IS on topic because it directly refers to how Mokap is a superior MK character to Predator on the account of being native to MK.

There hasn't been a Pure Mortal Kombat game in a full decade; that's a fact.

Reporting you, and ignoring your future posts until you stop trying to derail the topic.

Reporting you, and ignoring your future posts until you stop trying to derail the topic.
Mokap is better than Predator
Hsu Hao is better than Alien
Stryker is better than Leatherface
Sheeva is better than Jason Voorhees
Meat is better than Freddy Krueger
Daegon is better than Kratos

Yet in every case, the worse of the two got a roster spot over the better. How this is derailing a topic is beyond me. Disagreeing with you is not against the rules.

Product purity is superior to casual appeal.

Not according to DLC sales.
While I agree with you and don't care for DLC characters, either, they make lots of money for NRS and are probably the big reason as to why a KP3 would even be possible in the first place.

Last edited:
Not according to DLC sales.
While I agree with you and don't care for DLC characters, either, they make lots of money for NRS and are probably the big reason as to why a KP3 would even be possible in the first place.
As you and I both pointed out, KP3 makes MKXL False Advertising anyway, so whether or not it flops is irrelevant.

As you and I both pointed out, KP3 makes MKXL False Advertising anyway, so whether or not it flops is irrelevant.

For those who bought MKXL, yes, it's false advertising, as MKXL =/= an "all in one package" if KP3 came out.
As previously stated, I could see how those gamers would be mad.

That said, for the ones who bought the game on day 1 (which was a ton of people) and / or would love to see more MK characters, KP3 selling well is relevant.
MKX sold more copies (up to date) than GTA5 (remastered) and was 1 of the highest selling games of 2015, and you don't think that ANY of those people would want more MKX DLC characters?

I wouldn't really care even if i had bought MKXL thinking it was the final version - if i like the characters on KP3, i'll get them. I'm really hoping i like at least half of them, cause i want MKX to last longer until MK11 doesn't come out.

I wouldn't really care even if i had bought MKXL thinking it was the final version - if i like the characters on KP3, i'll get them. I'm really hoping i like at least half of them, cause i want MKX to last longer until MK11 doesn't come out.

Same here.
You wouldn't care just like I wouldn't care, but I was talking more about the group of casual fans that aren't on TRMK and bought MKXL, thinking it was the complete package.
There are tons of people like us who wouldn't mind and would buy a character in KP3 if we liked that character, but conversely there were also a bunch of people who waited for the MKXL version of the game to get it, expecting it to be the final version.

I care more about getting this game better balanced like it was before the latest patch , but as far as KP3 goes.

Sindel
Sareena
Fujin
Noob
SHEEVA!!

If she was back like this and not trash as she was on MK9... I'd main her easily

8vr65063ccqdup3dvojq_zpsbea85dfd.jpg

Sareena
Havik

Those are 2 characters that I also wouldn't mind getting a revamp for this game.
Sareena has ties to Bi-Han and her intro lines could give us more info on him, and despite the Havik's fate in the comics he could be a cool playable character.

I figured KP3 was going to be a fan service pack. They brought it up once or twice in a stream if I remember correctly. If that's the case, then I highly doubt there will be any guest characters. So.. if it were true:

Noob: I mean, come on. One more ninja wouldn't hurt.
Fujin: Should have been part of the main roster.
Jade: A Kitana variation dedicated to Jade just ain't gonna cut it.
Sareena: She needs a reboot more than anyone. Plus, another female in the game? Yes, please.

While I agree that KP3 seems to be more of fan service, there are some that DO want more guests (I'm not 1 of them).

Noob: The highest male character on the poll that Boon put out.
Fujin: I agree. Given that MKX begins with slightly altered MK4 and then deviates, Fujin should have been on the main roster.
He's also been requested MANY times by the fans.
Jade: While you may not think that 1 variation is gonna cut it, NRS may feel differently.
The same goes for Baraka.
Sareena: I'd prefer her over Sindel, so my vote would be yes to her. Aside from her ties to Bi-Han and being female, she's also a post-MK3 character that could use a good revamp in MKX or MK11 (or both).

Last edited:
I completely forgot about Sindel! Her variations would be interesting, but I'm not too sure about adding her over some of the others. Also forgot about Rain. It'd be good to see him return, especially as a tribute to His Royal Badness, but I'd much rather see Noob return. Pre-fight dialogue between Bi Han, Kuai Liang, and Sareena would be awesome imo.