Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

That ain't an opinion that's a fact. GL movie was garbage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wth did they do to Catwoman's face? Poor thing.

Poison Ivy looks great though

Yeah, Catwoman and Supergirl's face look rough. Still better than the faces from the first Injustice tho.

I'm interesting in seeing how NRS is going to differentiate Cheetah and Catwoman's playstyle. Maybe make Cheetah a command grabber or Catwoman a trap character.

Some people on other boards are complaining about having both Catwoman and Cheetah and saying that one should have been just an alt of the other. Aside from them both being "cat themed" these two characters aren't similar. Not even their fighting styles. Cheetah doesn't even use a whip.

They polished Supergirl's face, same with Wonder Woman and all the others, I'm sure they will do the same with Catwoman. Even Poison Ivy now looks more smoldering and sexy than that flat mom-face she has in her render on the main site.

And as for Catwoman's and Cheetah's fighting styles, it seems like Cheetah will be very claw-based and Catwoman will be more focused on her whip... which I am totally okay with! She didn't use her whip enough in the first game, imo. :3

They polished Supergirl's face, same with Wonder Woman and all the others, I'm sure they will do the same with Catwoman. Even Poison Ivy now looks more smoldering and sexy than that flat mom-face she has in her render on the main site.

And as for Catwoman's and Cheetah's fighting styles, it seems like Cheetah will be very claw-based and Catwoman will be more focused on her whip... which I am totally okay with! She didn't use her whip enough in the first game, imo. :3

I hope catwoman retains her main move set from the first game. Her forward and back 3 launchers were nasty especially in the corner. She could easily turn the tide of any match if you didn't respect it. Her mix ups were really good as well. The only thing the new game could give her is maybe better range on her whip attacks (Alone they weren't that great except maybe anti airs IMO)although her jump in 2 was amazing for combos. I think cheetah will be very different because of cheetah move set could be very fast aggressive rush down with lots of mix ups (Something like mileena maybe IDK) l think she be a power character but really fast (not flash fast obviously) . She probably struggle against really good zoning but once she gets in it's her game. I'm guessing mileena agility and speed but blood god kotal khan type damage. If any of this turns out to be true cheetah could easily dominate this game.

Anyone find it weird that Martian Manhunter didn't make the main roster for the 2nd time in a row? Isn't he a main component of the Justice League? I don't get it.

Anyone find it weird that Martian Manhunter didn't make the main roster for the 2nd time in a row? Isn't he a main component of the Justice League? I don't get it.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I read that DC doesn't like MMH very much nowadays. Which was why they replaced him with Cyborg in the JL.

I didn't say GL would ever surpass popularity than Batman and Superman. I said he could probably have been as(key words) popular as them. Two different things. And it really isn't wrong to say that Iron Man is as famous Spider-man nowadays considering he's the poster boy of the MCU. Regardless of the decades Spidey popularity Spidey had.

That's why I previously said:
Green Lantern will never be as popular as Batman and Superman, even if the opposite had happened and it was the best DC movie to ever come out.
Iron Man isn't as famous as Spider-Man, though.
That's my point.
When most people (not only hardcore fans) are asked to name comic book superhero off the top of their head, more than likely they'll say Superman, Batman and Spiderman somewhere their first 3 choices.
That's all that I'm getting at.

Green Lantern has potential. I love him in the animated series. And he was alright in the first Injustice. The movie... not so much.

Overall, Green Lantern is alright. But that's all.

This.
Thank you.

Super disappointed I didn't get into the beta at all. I really wanted to play it, but I guess I can wait 3 more months till I get my hands on it.

Looks cool. I was expecting him to play like grundy but with better zoning. I'm glad I was wrong. His vines can control the pace of any match and his rushdown doesn't look bad ether.

Meh. They should have either revealed a new character along with Cyborg or did Flash or Green Lantern if they were going to give us a glimpse of a returning character everyone knew was in but hadn't seen gameplay of, but we get the least interesting member of the current JL.

hmm the cutscene graphics are weird. very strange camera fov's, muddy textures, flat lighting and some hilarious facial expressions. it's like they've used different versions in one video.

Cyborg............sigh. I just want to see a break down video of poison ivy. I mean NRS announced 2 new female characters and Catwomen...barely show anything and than do this. NRS is such a troll.

Cyborg............sigh. I just want to see a break down video of poison ivy. I mean NRS announced 2 new female characters and Catwomen...barely show anything and than do this. NRS is such a troll.

They're just now breaking down Harley & Wonder Woman. You're gonna be waiting a while lol