Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm excited to play around with Ivy's armor pieces. Still not sure if I'm going to purchase the game at launch

My least favorite character, so far, is Black Canary. She honestly looks like a Sonya clone (totally just my opinion), but I'm looking forward to seeing what customization options we get for her!

Ivy is going to be bottom tier. You're going to switch to Canary eventually. Her damage is too enticing :)

Looks like a new game mode is coming to Injustice 2, some alternate universe mode, which looks to me like Injustice's version of the living towers.

some of the ivy's moveset looks weird. regular kicks, cartwheels and 0:31 + 0:41 what's that supposed to be? otherwise looks ok, liked that summon. did they announce pc version yet?

I just saw that new Ivy gameplay trailer. I love how she utilizes plants as weapons! Her win pose is so cute :love:
Is her hair even customizable? I don't see Ivy wearing any other type of head gear so I'm assuming it is.

Anyone know??

I love her poison kiss reset. It looking more and more like she is a quan chi type vortex character. Can't wait to try her out

Hoooo boy I sure do love to see the whole story mode before I get to play the game

😒

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hoooo boy I sure do love to see the whole story mode before I get to play the game

��

I usually do that when someone leaks it on youtube. :3
But it doesn't affect me at all. I don't mind spoilers one but, it has never ruined any fun for me.

If it does for you, then feel free to not watch the story-specific trailers. You're only spoiling it for yourself and only got yourself to blame if you click the video and watches it.

I usually do that when someone leaks it on youtube. :3
But it doesn't affect me at all. I don't mind spoilers one but, it has never ruined any fun for me.

If it does for you, then feel free to not watch the story-specific trailers. You're only spoiling it for yourself and only got yourself to blame if you click the video and watches it.
You got a point there.

I clicked on it cause I'm not really invested in Injustice 2. I was just being a smart ass.

Can't tell what was more lame: tyler or swamp thing. Slow, bad damage and constantly trolled.

Anyone else thinks Poison Ivy looks like Nicole Kidman?

I can see that.

injustice-2-poison-ivy-gameplay-02.jpg
kidman.jpg

Can't tell what was more lame: tyler or swamp thing. Slow, bad damage and constantly trolled.

Ketchup and mustard (tournament players) did a hour long pod cast talking about swamp thing and other characters. According to the more recent build of the game he's really good . They even hinted he had grundy type damage if that's the case he's going to be scary. I wouldn't sleep on swamp thing lol

I think Ivy looks a little like Mara Jade (later known as Mara Jade Skywalker) from the old Star Wars Expanded Universe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Ketchup and mustard (tournament players) did a hour long pod cast talking about swamp thing and other characters. According to the more recent build of the game he's really good . They even hinted he had grundy type damage if that's the case he's going to be scary. I wouldn't sleep on swamp thing lol
That's good because ST looked so underwhelming and bad I couldn't tell if it's the character or the gamer behind the controller.

Tyler always chokes. Swampthing has a ridiculous healing ability off of his grab, but Tyler always went for the restand into nothing combo.

Yeah, I think I've only seen him do the healing move once. Verdict: bad gamer, ST is good.