Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

He has some cool gear stuff but the arms ruin it. The shader should also change the color of the arms as well.

It does turn into a snowman tho :lol:

His shaders do change the color of his arms though.
Plus he has normal human arms as some of his gear pieces. I'm currently rocking the maskeless look with the Noob shader :mullet:

I'm wondering when they are going to release the big balance patch.

I have a feeling Catwoman is going to get neutered, Supergirl is going to get overbuffed, Swamp Thing is still going to suck and Batman is going to somehow make it out unscathed.

Honestly, WW doesn't need a lot of buffs. She's good as is. I would like to see her get a selectable trait, and a fix to her B2 because it goes through people at some distances. A faster D2 would be nice.

We do have Comic-Con july 20-23 and Gamescom later in August 22-26. My guess is starfire will be shown at one of these upcoming events. Here's hoping.

It'll probably be at Comic Con. Because didn't NRS say they were gonna release one DLC character each month.

I have a feeling Catwoman is going to get neutered, Supergirl is going to get overbuffed, Swamp Thing is still going to suck and Batman is going to somehow make it out unscathed.

This is the reason I've only used catwoman as a pocket character instead of a main. I think it's safe to say her, atrocitus, deadshot, black atom and aquaman are on the nerf chopping block. My only hope is they leave ivy alone or they make her d2 faster.

I don't think Deadshot is getting touched. Old NRS would have nerfed him week 2, but they gave the game time to breathe and people are realizing that he isn't the all powerful zoning god people thought he was.

Black Adam, I honestly think all they need to do is make it so that his trait can't extend combos. Let him keep his God damage, but make it so that a player has to commit to a f1,2 Lightning Cage

Aquaman make his b1,2,3 string not plus up block anymore and he's fine imo.

I just really don't want NRS to go back to their "Nuke or nothing" style when it comes to nerfs.

Honestly, I feel Deadshot's MB rifle does too much damage on chip. I think they should either nerf that or get rid of his safe 50/50 game.

I agree with the Aquaman nerf. Why NRS gave him anything plus is beyond me. Personally, I always felt his From the Deep move shouldn't auto-track. He should have to place it like MMH's pillars. The move is sooo good on its own, the least you can do is make Aquaman use a little thought when performing it. I'm sorry but Trident Rush should be super negative on block.

Adam needs a damage nerf. Plain and simple. For a character that has answers to everything and does what he wants, he shouldn't be doing THAT much damage with combos that require minimum execution.

I agree with the Aquaman nerf. Why NRS gave him anything plus is beyond me. Personally, I always felt his From the Deep move shouldn't auto-track. He should have to place it like MMH's pillars. The move is sooo good on its own, the least you can do is make Aquaman use a little thought when performing it.

I do agree with this. But at least From The Deep can be blocked. Unlike some other trackable specials these games had. *cough Scorpion's Hellfire cough*

Honestly, WW doesn't need a lot of buffs. She's good as is. I would like to see her get a selectable trait, and a fix to her B2 because it goes through people at some distances. A faster D2 would be nice.
In the sub zero pre launch stream they said after fighter pack 1 is out and tournaments die down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Man, I would pick up Cheetah but she has some of the worst gear pieces in the game and this stage, it's going to take forever to earn enough source crystals to unlock Vixen.

The character is ridiculous tho.

Starfire looks amazing, but honestly, her moveset seems a bit... standard. The twirling rays surprised me, but the rest we've seen before from other characters. It's just lasers going pew pew and Reptile's acid bubble most of the time.

That's seriously disappointing.

Last edited:

Starfire looks amazing, but honestly, her moveset seems a bit... standard. The twirling rays surprised me, but the rest we've seen before from other characters. It's just lasers going pew pew and Reptile's acid bubble most of the time.

That's seriously disappointing.

So she's looks like a powerful zoner with dr. fate like orbs. Her wake up looks stupid overpowered and she has a fire drill attack that reminds me of red hood's lunge attack. I can't say im disappointed but it would have been nice to see her with more unique abilities. I have this feeling her zoning could be top tier in the right hands. I cant wait to lab her!

So she's looks like a powerful zoner with dr. fate like orbs. Her wake up looks stupid overpowered and she has a fire drill attack that reminds me of red hood's lunge attack. I can't say im disappointed but it would have been nice to see her with more unique abilities. I have this feeling her zoning could be top tier in the right hands. I cant wait to lab her!

That's the worst part about these trailers. I'm 90% sure that her orb is going to be a gear move.

God, I was so disappointed to learn that both of Sub-Zero's Noob Saibot moves were gear. That Klone dive kick was so tight :cry: :bandit:

Did I miss some news? Anyone else surprised to see Superman using Bizarro's powers in that trailer? I haven't seen fire breath and ice vision being used in game or in any trailers before

Did I miss some news? Anyone else surprised to see Superman using Bizarro's powers in that trailer? I haven't seen fire breath and ice vision being used in game or in any trailers before

It's a Bizarro skin for him. His voice is different, skin is discolored, cape is torn and S symbol is reversed.