Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I dunno.
I've been highly considering one, given that I have over 1,000+ matches with about 3 characters and still don't have certain special moves unlocked.

At least this way, if I set it to auto and forget about it, perhaps I can finally get those locked special moves / abilities.
Special moves being unlocked via RNG bugs me more than shaders or gear pieces since I have roughly 429 regen tokens and can just regen that b!&^h all day.
I seriously hope that the whole special moves being locked bullsh!t goes away for MK11.
Flash's Fists Fenzy which adds the ability to Meter Burn his Fists of Fury (for example) changes up the way that I use him and gives the character new combo options that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to do.

I dunno.
I've been highly considering one, given that I have over 1,000+ matches with about 3 characters and still don't have certain special moves unlocked.

At least this way, if I set it to auto and forget about it, perhaps I can finally get those locked special moves / abilities.
Special moves being unlocked via RNG bugs me more than shaders or gear pieces since I have roughly 429 regen tokens and can just regen that b!&^h all day.
I seriously hope that the whole special moves being locked bullsh!t goes away for MK11.
Flash's Fists Fenzy which adds the ability to Meter Burn his Fists of Fury (for example) changes up the way that I use him and gives the character new combo options that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to do.
This is exactly why I dropped interest in this game aside about a week for each dlc characters being released. Not getting moves I actually want to use is the worst. Gear and shaders are mildly annoying but since the latter can be bought at least there isn't as much frustration even if they are at the bottom of my want list anyway.

This random "loot box" method of delivery gets on my nerves. FF Dissidia uses it for 90% of it's content with steep prices for anything but it doesn't lock moves behind random drops rather letting you unlock them by leveling characters up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This is exactly why I dropped interest in this game aside about a week for each dlc characters being released. Not getting moves I actually want to use is the worst. Gear and shaders are mildly annoying but since the latter can be bought at least there isn't as much frustration even if they are at the bottom of my want list anyway.

This random "loot box" method of delivery gets on my nerves. FF Dissidia uses it for 90% of it's content with steep prices for anything but it doesn't lock moves behind random drops rather letting you unlock them by leveling characters up.

Yeah, the whole locked abilities thing is probably my biggest complaint.
Locked abilities is probably what's dissuaded me from using other characters that I may have otherwise enjoyed.
(Nightwing / Robin, Staff Of Grayson)

Unlocking the rest of the abilities by leveling up would have been better, and I'm hoping that this new level cap to 30 (when the Legendary Edition drops) will do that.

I can't breathe!!!! Someone help me! I can't breathe!!!!!

If these are separate pieces, I will out and purchase a freaking turbo controller. That helmet with the demon/God eyes :love:

wow!!.jpg

Last edited:
I never understood why NRS and WB didn't give Bane his Batman origins look. It was always my favorite more so than any other interpretation of the character.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter to me. I was stockpiling those tokens.
What would've been an ever better update would be if you could use say 5 Regen tokens to reroll the aesthetics of a piece of gear.

DYwocUGXcAY5whx.jpg:large

Yeah, f$#k regen tokens. I'm swimming in credits so I don't care about that. What this game really needs is a better way to earn source crystals. It's too blatant that they want you to spend real money in order to obtain them. Once you get to a high level, it's going to take years to earn enough source crystals to purchase a shader without real dough.

Yeah, f$#k regen tokens. I'm swimming in credits so I don't care about that. What this game really needs is a better way to earn source crystals. It's too blatant that they want you to spend real money in order to obtain them. Once you get to a high level, it's going to take years to earn enough source crystals to purchase a shader without real dough.

And the Multiverse events that earn Source Crystals require you to be max level with a bunch of random characters.

When I first read they were taking our regen tokens and giving us credits, for some reason I thought it meant source crystals... Or I hoped

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241303480

According to the NetherRealm Twitch stream, Level 30 unlocks the augment slot / section which allows for different things like more damage when health is below a certain percentage OR the Bias To be more in favor of the character that your playing as, which is good news as hopefully now I can complete the other 2 Epic Gear sets for The Flash.

Green Arrow hood is also confirmed, as well as the DLC Multiverse being available with the update tomorrow. :)

Regen Token thing still is left vague as far as how many credits you'll get per token, but here's to hoping that I can get a decent amount of credits for my 550 tokens.