Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Closing and restarting the game helps

I did that but it only works sometimes. They just need to patch it.

I'm loving poison ivy's keep away into set ups style but I'd be lying if I said I don't miss killer frost. Over all I'm enjoying the game tho

Yes PS4. I don't understand the 2nd part of your question.

Here's a better showing of Deadshot, this time he utilizes his trick shots and low string. And Yes, Deadshot is the only character I care about at the moment :stupido2:

I can't speak on how to defeat Deadshot in the hands of a talented player like Sonicfox but in the hands of your everyday online player, he's not a guaranteed win button like some make him out to be. You just gotta stay patient and play to your character's strengths. I was dropping combos like a mug but was still able to win.

You need an Id to find the guild. Can't search by name

I did that but it only works sometimes. They just need to patch it.

I'm loving poison ivy's keep away into set ups style but I'd be lying if I said I don't miss killer frost. Over all I'm enjoying the game tho

From what I hear, Ivy is a strong character. I've only fought one which is surprising because she was a highly requested character. If you want a character similar to Frost, you should try out Black Canary. Her damage is insane. I can get 50+ damage with one meter and lvl 3 trait. I'm hearing she has a pseudo vortex as well.

[MENTION=17906]Rumble21[/MENTION] Ohhhhhhh ok. I'll get back to you on that one. Welcome to The Birds of Prey ;)

[MENTION=4539]Destroyer_13[/MENTION] It buffs him up. At full level, he's super fast and I think the properties on his normals change as well.

[MENTION=17906]Rumble21[/MENTION] ID: 1EHYB

For those who don't know, you get free rewards just by being in a guild. There's no reason not to join one.

Last edited:
Made a video that gives you an idea at what range you can out poke, whiff punish & setup stuff with Robin. It's Robin day 2 for me & not everything you see here is 100% accurate, but I will try my best to find out some cool stuff to support the Robin community. I think the main problem Robin has are zoners. Deadshot, Dr. Fate, Green Latern, Captain Cold, Cyborg, Blue Bettle, Batman etc. are completely out shining Robin. Robin's projectile does disappear when you get hit and it's startup compared to some other projectiles is pretty slow. Maybe I am wrong and I need more time to figure out stuff.

I am loving Bane right now. Haven't played to much online yet which means I haven't been zoned out yet, but his damage is ridiculous. 30 percent meterlesss combos for days.

I am loving Bane right now. Haven't played to much online yet which means I haven't been zoned out yet, but his damage is ridiculous. 30 percent meterlesss combos for days.

Are you sure? In training, if you don't turn the character leveling off, it's going to skew the damage. Messed me up a few times.

Are you sure? In training, if you don't turn the character leveling off, it's going to skew the damage. Messed me up a few times.

Nah, Bane definitely does that big boy damage lol. He's my main right now. I'm still working on getting his tick grabs down.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to disrespect :(

I think I'm going to settle with Canary with Supergirl as a secondary. I'm dropping Diana. She just doesn't feel right to me.

I'm having trouble picking a second character to play. Can't make up my mind. Want something different from Bane but not a zoner. Was thinking Atrocitus but I think he might be a bit too advanced for me with his corner game

I'm having trouble picking a second character to play. Can't make up my mind. Want something different from Bane but not a zoner. Was thinking Atrocitus but I think he might be a bit too advanced for me with his corner game

Go Scarecrow

Scarecrow has some of the best ranged normals in the game. Prepared to get zoned out tho.

If you want to play Artocitus, play him. Learn the basics first then once you get comfortable with him, take a crack at some of his more advanced stuff.

I'm trying to learn Brainiac right now. Dude is really complicated, and I don't like how much he relies on mixups, but he looks really cool so I'm trying to thug it out :bandit::slug:

Don't let getting zoned out deter you from using a character you're interesting in. I deal with zoning all the time as a Black Canary main. It comes with the territory. The trick is to learn how to stay in when you FINALLY close the distance.

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] are you still in your guild and by chance have the Guild ID? I would just join a random one but I figure might as well join one with someone who will be active

Fun set with Rumble21's Bane. First time I fought a Bane. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture all of the fights because of the time limit.

EDIT: hahaha, that thumbnail pic is awesome :laugh: