Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

No killerfrost and No zod? Welp.... NRS needs to just tell us who is going to be on the character select screen so we can throw out that rumored one. I'm not dropping a penny on this game until I know if any of my mains made it to the list . We need more concrete info.
Which is another issue holding me back. My main in the original Injustice is Barbara f***in' Gordon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I doubt the DLC characters from the first game will return. They were extra fluff for a reason... and Ed Boon won't do same DLC for two games.

I doubt the DLC characters from the first game will return. They were extra fluff for a reason... and Ed Boon won't do same DLC for two games.

Is the whole main roster confirmed for I2, yet? (I mean that seriously)
If not, perhaps she can be on the main roster like Kenshi was in MKX.

I do agree that I don't think Boon will do repeat DLC for two games from the same franchise, though.
He first mentioned that with Rain when a few people asked about him for MKX.

Is the whole main roster confirmed for I2, yet? (I mean that seriously)
If not, perhaps she can be on the main roster like Kenshi was in MKX.

I do agree that I don't think Boon will do repeat DLC for two games from the same franchise, though.
He first mentioned that with Rain when a few people asked about him for MKX.

Doesn't seem so, no. The main site is updated, and there's a whole row of unannounced characters on there.

Ah, ok.

It's just that that could be a loophole that Boon would / could use.
I mean, I know that Kenshi is his 2nd favorite character (and that could be tha main reason why, in regards to MKX), but I could see a DLC character being a main roster character in the next game if enough people want her in I2.

If I'm being honest, I hope what we've seen so far is the extent of the Batman reps in this game, I'm not saying there bad characters but I want see some other DC characters get their time to shine (personally hoping for Firestorm and Vixen).

I don't mind the whole "Batman" thing.
In fact, there are characters like Killer Croc, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy and Penguin that I'd love to see in this game.
For me, he has some of the more interesting villains in the DC comics universe (Bane, Deadshot, Solomon Grundy, etc, etc, etc).

It's the same way that, for me, Spider-Man has the more interesting villains, starting with my favorite Marvel character of all...... Venom (Eddie Brock), then there's characters like Carnage, Doc Oc, Vulture, The Lizard, Sandman, Shocker, Green Goblin, Hob Goblin, etc, etc, etc.

Sure, the other Marvel heroes also have their interesting sets of villains, but for me, Spidey villains are where it's at.
That's not to say that I want I2 to be only Batman villains, but either via main roster or DLC I'd love to see some of them show up.

I don't mind the whole "Batman" thing.
In fact, there are characters like Killer Croc, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy and Penguin that I'd love to see in this game.
For me, he has some of the more interesting villains in the DC comics universe (Bane, Deadshot, Solomon Grundy, etc, etc, etc).

It's the same way that, for me, Spider-Man has the more interesting villains, starting with my favorite Marvel character of all...... Venom (Eddie Brock), then there's characters like Carnage, Doc Oc, Vulture, The Lizard, Sandman, Shocker, Green Goblin, Hob Goblin, etc, etc, etc.

Sure, the other Marvel heroes also have their interesting sets of villains, but for me, Spidey villains are where it's at.
That's not to say that I want I2 to be only Batman villains, but either via main roster or DLC I'd love to see some of them show up.

Like I said, I think the Bat-family and there rogue's gallery are great, but at same time it would be a waste when they have such a wide array of interesting characters in the DCU to choose from, especially ones like I mentioned previously who are almost never seen outside of comics who could finally get some much needed attention.

Maybe Injustice 3 should be replaced with a Batman-exclusive fighting game.

And at least give us Oracle as a cameo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Like I said, I think the Bat-family and there rogue's gallery are great, but at same time it would be a waste when they have such a wide array of interesting characters in the DCU to choose from, especially ones like I mentioned previously who are almost never seen outside of comics who could finally get some much needed attention.

Like I also previously said,
It's like with MK.
The whole Trilogy roster doesn't have to be in every MK game, but characters can be rotated in and out and other cameo characters or post-MK3 characters can take their place.
That can similarly be applied to I2.
They don't ALL have to be in, but yeah, I'd love to see some of the characters that I mentioned showing up, especially the ones who were just cameos in the last game, even if it means swapping out some other previous Batman villains.

From the stream, a Robin trailer:

Definitely ALOT different than Nightwing! So hopefully that means Nightwing still has a chance. ^^

However, he is alot like Deathstroke’s swordfighting. And with Deadshot on the roster as well, I don’t think we are gonna see Deathstroke this time around. Which is sad, because I like him lots better than both Deadshot and Robin.

Also some Batman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNksU6IIxw&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKY83RX49PA&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vidduy5bk8M

See the stream here:

https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/v/117060009

Last edited:
So this Robin is definitely Damian, he looks pretty good, though I wish he could have summoned some of the League of Assassins for his super, the one he has now is pretty good though.

I guess only the stream monsters and tournament players get first dibs considering Reo, Tom Brady and pig of the hut already have the beta. I signed up last nite but I doubt I will get a code any time soon. Here's hoping