Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

The anticipation for the new gear is killing me. This update is definitely bringing me back I just hope Bane and Cheetah get some awesome gear

The 20 new augments and 25 additional inventory slots that are unlocked at level 30 and DLC Legendary multiverses are what I really look forward to.
I just may start playing as Atom more often.

I don't really play Bane much, but I also don't recall coming across his luchador costume / skin / gear.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] or [MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION], do you guys know if it's in this game?
Is it in there and maybe I'm just not remembering correctly?

I don't really play Bane much, but I also don't recall coming across his luchador costume / skin / gear.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] or [MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION], do you guys know if it's in this game?
Is it in there and maybe I'm just not remembering correctly?

As far as I know there is no luchador gear and i think i have all his gear. He has a shader called luchador and that's it.

Yassssssss!!!!!!

Legend.jpg

giphy.gif

As far as I know there is no luchador gear and i think i have all his gear. He has a shader called luchador and that's it.

I got Bane's new body armor.

29498013_1453580554770661_3812077080180530915_n.jpg

I also saw his new helmet. It looks really good, but I could only see it from the side profile since it was in Tournament mode. It looks like a skull

Edit: Got his arms

29512446_1453588921436491_6671332619189385689_n.jpg

I'm also using my Guild Boss turbo exploit to get Bane to level 30. Equip him with the best XP boosting gear, have him fight the boss and let it repeat during sleep/work. It builds minuscule XP at a time, but over the course of hours it should def build up, especially with how fast the boss kills me.

Last edited:
Has anyone here gotten to level 30 and unlocked the level 30 augments slot(s) yet?

I'm really hoping that the "What I want" character bias augment really does give your character more gear drops and isn't as much BS as the "Character Bias" in the options menu.
Had that shit switched to on since I've had the game and to this day I'm still getting gear for every other character that I don't use. :roll:

Has anyone here gotten to level 30 and unlocked the level 30 augments slot(s) yet?

I'm really hoping that the "What I want" character bias augment really does give your character more gear drops and isn't as much BS as the "Character Bias" in the options menu.
Had that shit switched to on since I've had the game and to this day I'm still getting gear for every other character that I don't use. :roll:
They mentioned having on to turn off gear drops for characters an augment aswell. It's worth it to get to level 30 just to shut off characters you don't use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

They mentioned having on to turn off gear drops for characters an augment aswell. It's worth it to get to level 30 just to shut off characters you don't use.

Yeah, but you'd have to get every single character to 30 as the augment is on a per character basis, or so it seemed on the stream.
Don't know if I wan't to go through all of that for each character, as it feels like it would be equivalent to the whole MK9 thing of "24 hours with each character" for a single trophy.

Aside from maybe 2 or 3 characters that I use, the rest of my roster is at level 5 or 6, tops.

EDIT:

I found a reddit post that was saying how to do an AutoHotkey script with the PS4 remote play app, to use it as an auto-fire, and I may just end up doing that instead once I finish building my new PC in a few days.

Last edited:
I just got a different version of Bane's new arms. It shows his arms, they're just covered by whatever armor he has on his shoulders

I just got a different version of Bane's new arms. It shows his arms, they're just covered by whatever armor he has on his shoulders

Seen that on Reddit it looks awesome. I have yet to get either that or his chest torso. I got the the new chest piece that has tubes in his ribs. I also heard he has his luchador outfit but I've yet to see it

I'm still on the look out for WW's helmet. That's the last piece of gear I'm fiending for. I did unlock her WW shield and one of her new boots/pants; they look like leggings.

Yeah, but you'd have to get every single character to 30 as the augment is on a per character basis, or so it seemed on the stream.
Don't know if I wan't to go through all of that for each character, as it feels like it would be equivalent to the whole MK9 thing of "24 hours with each character" for a single trophy.

Aside from maybe 2 or 3 characters that I use, the rest of my roster is at level 5 or 6, tops.

EDIT:

I found a reddit post that was saying how to do an AutoHotkey script with the PS4 remote play app, to use it as an auto-fire, and I may just end up doing that instead once I finish building my new PC in a few days.
I would just do it for the characters that keep getting gear for that I hardly used aside from character endings and story but for some reason get more gear than my lvl 20 characters I actually use. Cheatah, joker and firestorm fill my overflow up constantly. Batman gets gear plenty cuz I use him on ai battles and multiverse bosses ect but dont need more for him aside from epic sets I'm missing some pieces for.

So I started to tackle Learn mode stuff and got flashbacks from MK Vs. DC combo challenges made me cringe and reminded me how much I hate how batman moves in this game. I get that he is good for teaching stuff with but seriously wish there were other options other than the character specific tutorials.

On a side note I had no idea there were character tutorials til the TMNT stream mentioned them.

Finally got The Flash to level 30 on Saturday and turned on the "What I Want" augment to see if having that Augment + Character Bias on would make a difference and maybe help with getting the missing pieces to a couple of the sets for him.....

Gear does only drop for him now after fights, but motherboxes still have a bunch of random stuff for the characters I don't use, and when the gear drops for The Flash after fights, it's mostly Common or a few Rare pieces with a terrible set of stats like 0-Strength, 0-Ability, 0-Defense, +78-Health (for example) and none have been either level 30 Epic pieces or at least level 30 Common or Rare pieces with some decent stats.
Still having to spend time to re-sell a bunch of random stuff. :roll:

On the plus side, 25 extra augment slots is nice and some of the other augments are better, I guess.
I just wish that the update wouldn't have cost me my 450 regen tokens.