Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I dunno.
I'll agree to disagree as far as your 2nd part goes.
Black Canary also has the Sindel "scream" and Killer Frost had Sub-Zero moves in the first Injustice.
I could see the point more if it was characters from the same series of games that had powers that were too similar or played too alike in the same game.
It was one of my biggest complaints about Frost and Sub-Zero in past MK games, that they felt too alike for being in the same series.

Considering that characters also have abilities that can be unlocked and change up the gameplay in Injustice 2, though, the Turtles also seemed (IMO) to be a means to an end.
Also, Injustice 2 doesn't have a variation system and it still doesn't have one with the Turtles in it.
It's the same thing as Catwoman's Cat Call or Robin's Staff Of Grayson to change up the gameplay of that base model a bit, but for the most part it's just still 1 character.
You have 4 Turtles (which, if you think about it, are really just 1 Turtle with the same normals spread across 4 characters) which have some changes to their gameplay via the weapons / accessory that you change out, much like Robin and Catwoman's mentioned abilities above.
Heck, even The Flash's Sonic Parry and Sonic Bolt even change up his gameplay a bit.
Still the same character with the same normals, but just with some added aditional moves in those abilities.
That's all that the Turtles really are.
Donatello gains an anti-air with his bo staff, Michelangelo uses the nunchakus and skateboard more, Leo gains some sword pop-ups, moves and combo-enders, Raph uses his sais and has a roll move.

I really don't see how it's any different than just adding an additional / replacement ability to a base character model in Inj2.
I mean, from what it looks like in the stream, when you grind 1 of the TMNT to level 20 it applies across to all of them because they are the same base model.

I have the ultimate edition for Xbox one and I can't play as them. Even checked my downloads and updates and nothing

I have the ultimate edition for Xbox one and I can't play as them. Even checked my downloads and updates and nothing

Xbox Store gets updated around Midnight. People play the dlc early by changing their timezone to Australia.

Have you ever labbed him up? Once you know his frame data it becomes a lot less annoying.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Just let me vent bro :neutral:

The turtles are so freakin cool. The child me would've LOVED this. Makes me wish NRS came out with a full blown TMNT fighting game.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

Maaaaannnn, I just looked at Bane's Legendary requirements, that s$#t is so easy. He doesn't even have the 3000 mins requirement. You made it seem like this stuff was impossible. Chump!

It's going to take at least one more month for me to get WW's shield s%$t :sad:

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

Maaaaannnn, I just looked at Bane's Legendary requirements, that s$#t is so easy. He doesn't even have the 3000 mins requirement. You made it seem like this stuff was impossible. Chump!

It's going to take at least one more month for me to get WW's shield s%$t :sad:

See how many fights you can end with Ex Merc Elbow.

Kinda random but did green arrow ever get that hood they mentioned back in the day and kept making excuses for?

I havn't been playing much injustice aside from test driving the dlc characters and have an itch to go thru the main roster characters again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

See how many fights you can end with Ex Merc Elbow.

See how many fights you can end with MB Upward Amalthea Bash. You either KO them with the first hit or don't do enough damage to KO with the second hit.

Also, try playing the with the same character for 50 hours!

See how many fights you can end with MB Upward Amalthea Bash. You either KO them with the first hit or don't do enough damage to KO with the second hit.

Also, try playing the with the same character for 50 hours!

It's the same deal with Merc Elbow.
Better invest in a turbo controller :cool:

Better invest in a turbo controller :cool:

I've actually been contemplating that.
I only have half the roster to level 20 (because I've been working on having them all up at 20), and yet I have the most hours with Flash and Dr. Fate and every time some gear drops it's for the other half of the roster that isn't at level 20 yet.

Starting to wonder if the whole "character bias" thing on the main menu is just a bunch of BS and the Epic Gear doesn't drop as often because the RNG system would just rather give out a bunch of common & rare crap.
Perhaps if the inventory overflow for the other characters that I don't use is full, then it'll actually give me more gear for the characters that I DO use.
It feels like I spend about 85% of the time in the Character Customization menu, just getting rid of stuff.

I've actually been contemplating that.
I only have half the roster to level 20 (because I've been working on having them all up at 20), and yet I have the most hours with Flash and Dr. Fate and every time some gear drops it's for the other half of the roster that isn't at level 20 yet.

Starting to wonder if the whole "character bias" thing on the main menu is just a bunch of BS and the Epic Gear doesn't drop as often because the RNG system would just rather give out a bunch of common & rare crap.
Perhaps if the inventory overflow for the other characters that I don't use is full, then it'll actually give me more gear for the characters that I DO use.
It feels like I spend about 85% of the time in the Character Customization menu, just getting rid of stuff.
That character bias stuff has to be bs.. I set it day one and still get tons of cheetah gear having only played her to get her ending in the shortest arcade tower. Batman has the most fights under his belt due to A.I. battles and mulitverse boss fights but only gets a belt or two every now and then. I spent the most player time with aquaman and he doesnt get much either. This is why I dont play much anymore.. too much inventory management not enough reward for my choices and the random abilities never drop for anyone I care to use. I would of played Robin 1,000% more if I got nightwing's staff but almost a year of waiting and now donatello is here. Why does it have to be so frustrating..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The character bias only works for the character you're using. That's how I got so much Bane gear in the end. I made a loadout with the worst possible gear, had him fight a guild multiverse boss and set the turbo controller so it would rematch every time he lost. The game still gives you gear for losing. I came home to almost 90 pieces of gear in a couple of hours.