Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I can't stand that ice block animation. Why is it so comically big?

Because that's how it looks like in the comics.

KxJV2ho.jpg

It does look comically large... but I think that's why I like it. Also with this context in mind... would be fun if you could jump up on it and slide across the stage. :p

That's the one piece I want and of course it hasn't dropped for me once! D:

I hear ya, man.
Did the Flash's Multiverse the other day, hoping to get the 1 piece that I'm missing from his 3-piece "Star Runner" set, which would make him look like Savitar and give special moves a 5% chance to Critical Hit for 50% more damage, and still nothing.
The individual Epic Gear pieces are awesome, but it sucks when you're trying to complete a set and still come up with nothing for your efforts on that character's Multiverse event.

How many people want to get a Trmk lobby going on here? Seems like enough active players on here. Be fun to play against new people from here

Enchantress character power needs a nerf. Maybe slow down how often you can it use it

If they increase the cooldown, they gotta make it travel full screen.

Honestly, I think she's fine in her current form. Only change I would want to see is to make her B2 a overhead. Personally, I find it weird that a overhead swinging sword attack hits mid.

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] I'm about 200 matches away from getting Bane's Legendary gear.

I haven't been on Injustice 2 in quite a while, can someone explain these 200 matches and 500 minutes stuff that's been discussed for the past few pages?

I haven't been on Injustice 2 in quite a while, can someone explain these 200 matches and 500 minutes stuff that's been discussed for the past few pages?

They're requirements for the Legendary Multiverse.
The Legendary Multiverse gives you a Legendary gear set, once completed, and those are some of the requirements for it some of the gear pieces (among many others).
I was attempting the one for the Flash, but then I got side-tracked with Enchantress and now there's regular a Flash Multiverse event for some of the Justice League (movie) gear which I'm also trying to get.

Good stuff. I still have like 500 minutes left. Enchantress messed me up. I haven't touched WW since she was released.

Biggest one holding me back is the Sidekick event.
Fastest one to complete is the single boss fight. That's 250 boss fights. Against someone like Firestorm or Green Lantern it's hella easy. But boss versions of Flash and Darkseid can eat every dick, they're so cheap. Especially Flash. Doesn't even try to hide that he's reading your inputs.

Biggest one holding me back is the Sidekick event.
Fastest one to complete is the single boss fight. That's 250 boss fights. Against someone like Firestorm or Green Lantern it's hella easy. But boss versions of Flash and Darkseid can eat every dick, they're so cheap. Especially Flash. Doesn't even try to hide that he's reading your inputs.

If you're using Bane I found a cheap way to beat bosses pretty easy. Might get hit once or twice. Just on knockdown do Jump D3 11D2 Command throw. Or if you have 2 bars of meter b3 cancel insted of CT.

Computer will never block the full string if the JD3 hits so just keep doing that. Comp also doesn't wake up very often

If you're using Bane I found a cheap way to beat bosses pretty easy. Might get hit once or twice. Just on knockdown do Jump D3 11D2 Command throw. Or if you have 2 bars of meter b3 cancel insted of CT.

Computer will never block the full string if the JD3 hits so just keep doing that. Comp also doesn't wake up very often

That was what I was using before. But in sidekick events Bane can have legit infinites against bosses. Last night I had Robin as a sidekick. Ji3, 113xxCharge time his assist to hit them on Wake up and repeat.

Finally finished with all of his fight requirements. All that's between me and his gear is 100 rare gear pieces

41 fights and I got 4 pieces of rare gear. Still about 80 something to go.
This shit would've been impossible if they left it at Epic gear only