Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Important facts so far is that gear can only be acquired in Story Mode (iffy on this) and any Online VS Modes. So no local VS farming at all. As for gameplay, one major aspect now is for a fact that Cheetah has a way different playstyle and moveset than Catwoman and very dangerous with the right hands of certain players.

Main site updated to show ALL the character slots to be in the game. Maybe it included eventual DLC...

5tz99y6usfly.png

https://www.injustice.com/characters/batman

seems like it. ones missing that we know of are Captain Cold, Scarecrow & Darkseid. ones we haven't seen anywhere so far are Joker & Black Adam. rest 9 slots are the DLC they've already announced

I'd preferred that they put in Croc instead of bringing Bane back.

Same here.
Here's to hoping that Killer Croc will at least be DLC.
Smoke and Tanya were story cameos and Tanya was DLC and Cyber Smoke came in via Triborg DLC in MKX, so maybe it's possible to have him as DLC for I2.

Important facts so far is that gear can only be acquired in Story Mode (iffy on this) and any Online VS Modes. So no local VS farming at all. As for gameplay, one major aspect now is for a fact that Cheetah has a way different playstyle and moveset than Catwoman and very dangerous with the right hands of certain players.

Are you sure it's story mode? I remember it as Shaun saying you unlock gear from a mode they can't talk about yet.

Are you sure it's story mode? I remember it as Shaun saying you unlock gear from a mode they can't talk about yet.

I'm saying that gear can be unlocked within those options plus the one which you remind me about that I forgotten. The reason I said story mode is because of the some unique gear unlocking after beating it in specific difficulty or did a certain action required for secret gear unlock. That's my guess and speculation so far.

You started that post out with "Important facts so far". That's why I was confused, I didn't know it was just your speculation

Not much to say about gameplay, but I like how vibrant in colour this game is. Some very impressive backgrounds, nice to see some advanced stuff like Parallax Maps in use (bricks have a real detailed 3D geometry effect at 0:53 even though it's just a texture). Lighting feels spot on.

They're really squeezing Unreal 3 to its fullest now.

At this point I'm looking mainly towards Deadshot and Cheetah as my main characters. The more I see of them, the more I like them.

Really hoping Cheetah's shaders change the color of her fur. Need that Armor King Cheetah :love:

Hahah supergirl needs to start doing some bicep curls. Her wrist is as big as her bicep. T-Rex arms!

Spoiler:
I think Black Adam looks pretty cool, not digging the cape though, here's hoping you can have it removed like robin's hood, now it should be just Captain Cold, Scarecrow, and Joker left.